dr farjo.v wimpole clinic

glasgow

lads.first time on please help.

went to wimpole clinic(dr may) who did not impress at all so he aint an option.im told the chap farjo is the uks best.

plenty of recs on your website......does anyone have bad experiences of this practice before i travel south again

Glasgow,

I emphatically disagree with Sparky. Though there's nothing wrong with traveling abroad to have surgery with a physician that impresses you, in my opinion, the Farjo clinic is doing work on par with leading surgeons in the United States and Canada.

You can see dozens of examples of their work in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" section of the forum along with patient results on Dr. Bessam Farjo's and Dr. Nilofer Farjo's Coalition profiles.

Additionally, Patrick Hennessey, the Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network visits clinics and observes doctors and their staff perform live surgery. Those clinics that use state of the art techniques and do impressive work are featured in the "Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" section of the forum. To see Pat's review of the Farjo clinic with photos, click here.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Hi Glasgow

I wish you'd posted last week as I was in Glasgow and could have met up to show you my HT with Dr Feller , I had 2100 crown grafts in November 2007 .

I had a consult with Dr Farjo , polite people but we where on a different page and they only suggested 500 grafts , this wouldn't have helped my situation .

I respect Bill but have to disagree with him on this point too , I have seen recently improved work online from the farjos but I don't believe they have the consistancy and volume of "wow" results to be directly compared to Hasson and Wong or Feller , Rahal or Shiparo , these Doc are in a league of there own and shouldn't be compared directly .

You will get the usual two patients , balody and fallenstar respond , these guys are nearly grown out and both have had two passes , pm them and ask for updates .

Research for yourself online , visit the clinics or send online consults , get intouch with clinic advisors , but find out for yourself , this is a very big desision and shouldn't be taken lightly .

I hope this helps

Richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I agree that the Farjos are the creme de la creme of the UK, and they should be the bedrock of your research in that country.

Certain docs have certain philosophies, and will take a certain approach on a given patient that might contradict what another clinic would recommend. Richie's research led him to Dr. Feller. This might be the case for you, too, or it could be the opposite.

Either way, it is in your best interest to consult with a variety of Coalition clinics, and give them serious consideration, Dr. Farjo included.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

easy farjo dont touch wellsbourne with a yard stick lol

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128

Glasgow,

Do as much research as you can,UK,Europe and over the pond but take your time.Go speak to Spex for good feedback and if you decide to choose a specific clinic ask them to give you the option to see in the flesh several patients who your chosen clinic has done work for.

After you have done all this sit back for a while and consider all the implications involved with treatment,both surgical and medications.This way you will have the odds in your favour and know you will have reached the right conclusion.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Don't go anywhre near the wimpole clinic!! That Michael May knows less about good transplants than most of the members on this site. I've heard a quite a few stories of poor results from him. I went there for a consult, but luckily found this site.

Farjo is the best in the UK. But don't choose your surgeon on location - look around - consider the US and Canada.

Good luck.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here: