Hair transplant pricing

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding pricing. I noticed that some surgeons such as Feller and H&W quote their basic prices on their websites, however many others do not and have that annoying paragraph that pricing can only be determined after individual consults so that the procedure can be tailored to .... Blah blah blah. I also noticed that a lot of members on this forum avoid disclosing the cost they were charged when asked. Why is this so? Is it possible that HT surgeons may charge different prices to different patients for the same type of procedure and same number of grafts? I get that one can negotiate a better deal based on various factors, and that the surgeons are running businesses ect ect, but why isn't there more transparency by the surgeons themselves or by some of the patients? Couldn't us as readers of this forum all benefit by disclosing and comparing what we were charged?

Hi mav23100gunther,

I believe that different HT Clinics have different policies in place when it comes to sharing their pricing models. I will speak for the Clinic that I represent....Darling Buds India, Dr. Bhatti's Clinic. Below is the link to our website that gives a comprehensive breakdown of the prices. Please note that the pricing quoted is in Indian Rupees. We are in the process of posting a currency converter on our website. Based on todays exchange rate, 1 USD = 63.8 INR (Indian Rupees). So, basically comes down to about $1.39 per graft (FUE) before taxes.

Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I think that prices should be clear and transparent and especially for virgin cases.

There may be times with repair work that a doctor or clinic would prefer to assess in person before quoting and this is understandable if they need to see the challenges and what can be done and it may need often a combination of techniques and can include body hair also. But for standard procedures there should ideally be clear documentation on this and available on the clinic's website in my opinion.

There

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hair trasnplantation prices vary greatly. While it should depend on the quality of the work, sometimes it depends on the marketing power of the clinic. Even if their pricing is clear and transparent, the prices does not translate to quality most of the time. What should be transparent is the success rates of the clinics. You do not see clear statistics on clinics web sites. All you can find is some carefuly selected good result images. Considering each clinic operates 200 operations each year, 10% percent of successful operation is enough to share 20 happy customer pictures a year.