Adhi India - it's all gone wrong! Please help

I was a Norwood grade 4. I was promised full head of hair using head to head and body to hair. Total 4100 grafts. They have implanted less then a quarter. The front quarter of my implanted hair has grown well but the other 3/4 of my head is bold. I don't know what to do? Company promised the earth and hasn't delivered. I can't have any more grafts as my donor area too weak now. Company was adhi in Pune India. They used technicians not renowned dr's. Any advice welcome

My brother-in-law had procedure at their Pune center. He got best results. I was impressed with his results and did my hair transplant at ARHT Global (Brand of ADHI India). I also got satisfactory results. I will suggest you to contact them for your queries. These guys are very professional and supportive. They will surely help in your case.

003294 - sorry to hear, donot hair limitation is a difficult situation, but I think in the meantime a short buzzcut will give you an acceptable look.

Looks way less area covered for 4000 odd grafts,I agree wtih above comments. But body hair/beard hair can be tried for transplant in the mid scalp and crown.Both myself and my brother have similar alopecia, mine is less severe than my brother who has Norwood 6, I now think that i need to be careful as to how I plan my procedure and what the plan is going to be.

But hopefully things will work out for you.

One more thing, do you have donor area pictures like back of the head, sides, beard area, chest hairs etc..?