How many transplants have you gotten?

There are too many variables to answer this question. These include: how extensive is your MPB (and subsequently which areas are you planning on addressing), quality of donor hair (thin and straight, wavy and coarse), laxity of donor region if having strip surgery (this will effect the size of the strip). If you want an accurate answer I'd suggest posting some pictures and explaining your goals.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I have had ten procedures in total. If i had known from the outset what I was getting into, I would of been happier, wealthier, and generally more content bald.

Of course not everyone will need ten procedures, but more often than not two or three will be commonplace.

Hope this helps

ej

I would say most people should count on 2 to 3 for different reasons. Sometimes it's because it was planned, sometimes because of further loss, sometimes people get hair greed and were happy with the first procedure but want a top up, etc.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.