Hair Transplant doctor Delhi/NCR - Reviews

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ganderson,

I had got my Hair transplant done by Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal. They have their clinic at Gurgaon. My overall experience was very good. My HT was done on 25th and 26th Aug 2016 (4700 grafts). I am waiting for the results now. I am in Week 3 of my HT and it is the worst phase when most of the transplanted hair shed off.

• 8 months later...

Hi, What were the charges at Dr Bansals clinic..?? and how much did it cost.

Could you share some results if thats possible

Hi Ganderson,

I had got my Hair transplant done by Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal. They have their clinic at Gurgaon. My overall experience was very good. My HT was done on 25th and 26th Aug 2016 (4700 grafts). I am waiting for the results now. I am in Week 3 of my HT and it is the worst phase when most of the transplanted hair shed off.

Hi what are you charges..??

Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal are both alumni of AIIMS and jointly invented DHT.

I work at Eugenix and I am flattered to hear you are satisfied with our results. @harin Apologies for not being able to contact you early. Stay Young.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can try at Kabera Global hair transplant in Delhi . Hair transplant treatment in your budget. I had a great experience with Kabera. From the day I Decide to speak to them to the day I left India. They were helpful through phone calls and emails . They treated me like a one from their family.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i dont know why reading the posts, people are afraid of telling how much it costs per graft. yes i agree every person is different, but atleast the person asking is trying to guess even if its worth his while to make appointment, go there, then get depressed hearing the costs.

• 4 months later...

Hi, SHASLEc0,

I understand your problems, I was suffer from hair loss problem before some months ago. then i meet my friend Rajesh he suggest me a best Kabera global Hair Transplant clinic in Delhi. then i was go to this clinic. I had done transplant here. They provide me the hair transplant cost in affordable prices

A link url where i visit this clinic.