Konior-plastic surgery

KO

I'm curious to know if Dr. Konior does other types of plastic surgery as well? I thought he was only doing hair restoration, but I've read other experiences of patients who have had facial surgery done by him. Does he continue to split his time between the two?

I asked him this a while back and he said he stopped doing other procedures in order to concentrate on hair. Not sure how long this has been the case. Maybe 3 or 4 years.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

He doesn't do plastics anymore. Hasn't in quote some time. Several years ago I think he did a procedure for a trans patient but I haven't heard about him doing plastics in quite some time. I think he kind of phased out of plastics years ago and less of a cold hard stop. I know he does credit his surgical experience as being helpful in transplantation.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.