3 month progress - Advice Please

Hi

I'm at 3 months post op of my FUE procedure after having approx 3000 grafts. I seem to have had alot of my native hair growing back and assume this down to the meds (Biotin and Fin). I also can feel some stubble from the implanted hairs, but the growth is very slow with those hairs.

My only concern is that it feels like only approx. 20%-30% of the implanted 3000 grafts seem to be growing currently.

Is this normal for 3 months? When should I expect to feel more growth or at least a reasonable amount of growth?

Thanks in advance...

You are just at the beginning of growth. My hair has really picked up in the last month. I'm at four months. Here is a link to a general idea of rate percentage. 619190_zps26df8401.gifhttp://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177224-whats-general-expected-rate-hair-growth-transplants.html

Edited by Squatch

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

JD,

Sounds totally normal. Best of luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

And now the fun begins... Just be patient, as it should just now be starting to grow for you. I was fortunate to have a lot of growth early on, but it just varies person to person. Keep us updated with photos.... And have fun!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hi All - Thanks for all the advice... I guess you start to worry when you see others having great early growth and compare your own results at that same stage...

I got a negative comment today from a work colleague about my thinning hair which made me more determined to talk to him when I eventually have my finished result and hopefully I'll be able to make him eat his words ;0)

I started seeing new growth at 9 weeks but it was much more obvious at the 4 month mark! Hang in there and be patient! You have plenty to look forward to!

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi

I'm at 3 months post op of my FUE procedure after having approx 3000 grafts. I seem to have had alot of my native hair growing back and assume this down to the meds (Biotin and Fin). I also can feel some stubble from the implanted hairs, but the growth is very slow with those hairs.

My only concern is that it feels like only approx. 20%-30% of the implanted 3000 grafts seem to be growing currently.

Is this normal for 3 months? When should I expect to feel more growth or at least a reasonable amount of growth?

Thanks in advance...

i started seeing growth at 12 months,don't worry very early stages.