Patient Results for Dr.Resul Yaman- 4600 grafts

Procedure Type : 0,8 punch modified micromotor FUE

Distribution of Grafts:

Total : 4680

Single : 1780

Double : 2150

Triple : 750

The patient is 29 and has medium thickness hair. The result after 2 years.. The patient did not get any medicine or spray support after the operation.

1.jpg.7c2a468fc097983d2e002fbc758957e9.jpg

3.jpg.14c22b07f2cd4b6a900ce1c9efb88ea9.jpg

4.jpg.a1ae8974a3fbd6b12aaf7474cb50c688.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg.252ff56864efc5ecdf7820c8699abdf8.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg.db03f24b9b8965822a9236d15ce646b6.jpg

IMG_5713.jpg.db79f78581898ea33a1ca1bea393db41.jpg

IMG_5734.jpg.4e90003bb7886c2448fb303286780468.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg.1ba47a33248b8242118afc6da47ab895.jpg

IMG_5718.jpg.c1def53bdb7b406c8d6092a300df2fcd.jpg

IMG_5735.jpg.454cda42f4849121ea2b7970535f9fb2.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg.a226d5514b89018944e9d6373650787b.jpg

Edited by DrResulYaman

Dr Yaman,

Very nice result!

I apologize if this has been asked before, but can you provide information on who is in charge of extraction in the clinic? Do you perform the extraction, or do the technicians do the extractions? Also, in your social profile bio, it sounds like you use a motorized device for making scalp incisions? Is this the case? If so, who makes the incisions?

Sorry for the seemingly random questions. It's just that hair transplantation is performed a bit different in Turkey, and I like to get an idea of how the operations are performed at each clinic.

Thanks.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr Yaman,

Very nice result!

I apologize if this has been asked before, but can you provide information on who is in charge of extraction in the clinic? Do you perform the extraction, or do the technicians do the extractions? Also, in your social profile bio, it sounds like you use a motorized device for making scalp incisions? Is this the case? If so, who makes the incisions?

Sorry for the seemingly random questions. It's just that hair transplantation is performed a bit different in Turkey, and I like to get an idea of how the operations are performed at each clinic.

Thanks.

Thanks Blake-Bloxham. No problem

I decide the transplantation area and the hairline.I use a special technic to draw the hairline. Some parts of the eyebrows and the ending point of the eyelids are marked in order to take measurements. From these marks to the edge of the face, I take measurements and equalize both sides to form a symmetric line.

I create the recipient incisions by using lateral slits.

I do extraction with micromotor by myself by using 0,7-0,8 and rarely 0.9 punches according to the hair thickness . I lower the spin speed of the device. It is a very good device that lets us get extractions similar to manual FUE.

The assistants carry out the planting.

I have modified the current procedure a bit.Because the grafts spend more time outside of the body with this procedure. I pay attention to not to extract more than 1500 follicles at once.The operation might be done from one to four phases.After extracting and implanting 1000-1500 grafts. It is repeated fort he next phases.

I have gone through the forum and realised that some problems had raised.My clinic is in a hospital which has many doctors from different specialty work and aproved by Turkish Ministry of Health.I operate one or two patients a day which I think is still tiring.You can be sure that we are not a clinic which cares too much about financial concerns and operating many patients in a day and most of the work done by assiatants.

Edited by DrResulYaman

Thanks for posting, can you add photos of the top view and the donor?

We have asked our patient to send us the donor area , vertex and top view images and when we get them we will post.Our patient wanted us to do another operation to intensify the vertex and front area.I think he relies on his donor area.

Dr. Yaman,

Thank you for answering my questions. I applaud your hands-on approach! Look forward to reviewing more results.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Yaman, thank you for being so open and honest about your surgical fue protocol. Very few clinics reveal this prior to deposits and it ends up being a surprise at the day of surgery, where anyone would expect the doctor to extract. Some clinics are turning into mills where the physician is operating more than one patient per day and doing limited work, leaving a good portion to technicians. I really appreciate you playing it safe on your patients and even breaking their surgeries apart to reduce graft destruction, thus maximizing yield. Very responsible approach versus what some clinics in other countries may do.

Where are you located in Turkey? Do you have any results for patients with elevated or wide foreheads, where, you lowered hairlines and added temples? I'd like to see more of your facial framing results.

Keep up the great work, along with those reasonable prices, and you will always have happy patients.

yes nice response. that shud giv ppl a more comfortable feeling. its too bad more surgeons weren't as candid as you are.

do u perform any BHT? and u might want to consider updating ur website and how to navigate thru it. ur before and after pics are hard to see and gauge. its kind of out dated.

I didn't see prices listed. wat are ur pricing rates? are they per grafts or some other formula?

Thanks Blake-Bloxham. No problem

I decide the transplantation area and the hairline.I use a special technic to draw the hairline. Some parts of the eyebrows and the ending point of the eyelids are marked in order to take measurements. From these marks to the edge of the face, I take measurements and equalize both sides to form a symmetric line.

I create the recipient incisions by using lateral slits.

I do extraction with micromotor by myself by using 0,7-0,8 and rarely 0.9 punches according to the hair thickness . I lower the spin speed of the device. It is a very good device that lets us get extractions similar to manual FUE.

The assistants carry out the planting.

I have modified the current procedure a bit.Because the grafts spend more time outside of the body with this procedure. I pay attention to not to extract more than 1500 follicles at once.The operation might be done from one to four phases.After extracting and implanting 1000-1500 grafts. It is repeated fort he next phases.

I have gone through the forum and realised that some problems had raised.My clinic is in a hospital which has many doctors from different specialty work and aproved by Turkish Ministry of Health.I operate one or two patients a day which I think is still tiring.You can be sure that we are not a clinic which cares too much about financial concerns and operating many patients in a day and most of the work done by assiatants.