2000 grafts dr karadeniz

rossco123

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiz you could always haggle with him I believe its the done thing in Turkey or have you decided to look elsewhere? Or has this write up put you off now?

I think dr Karadeniz needs to employ someone to arrange transport, accomodation ect ect.

Have a nice day

I think haggling is done when you go buy fake clothes from the poeple who set up there stalls haha im not sure id be comfortable haggling a hair transplant procedure..

Im jot sure how i feel to be honest its kind of disappointing to know he's just throwing prices at people to get costume but i still need to see more patient stories like these to make up my mind. Im currently looking at dr de reys coz of the little I've seen of he's work I'm very impressed but he's not recommended here as of yet and then theres ordegon or doganoy with very impressive results but what i find is that there hardly involved in the procedure which i don't want and this is why i want to see more of dr de reys work cause he does every part if the procedure which you want as a patient. so I'm not to sure who to go to first tbh mate if iam impressed with dr karadeniz's work then there could be a chance i might go to him but if i see de de reys gets recommended even though imo he doesn't need it ill more then likely go with him.

I made same mistake re telling him my longevita price, where I should of kept quiet and seen what price he woulda offered, then longevita would of been my fall back if he was alot more. He will not want to pay the agency fees. So out of my ht, he has made extra as he charged me same as longevita...I was a silly boy... I have drafted my email and will send on monday, inviting him to forum to answer these questions, plus the 1s I have raised. He will maybe show my photos off aswell which he will need to do so peoplecan see his work.

Actually im sorry going through my emails he said i wasnt a good candidate and said i should go in meds first and then come back in a few months when everythings stablelised i think he was the first person i went to about over a year ago i think he charged 1 euro per graft which is why i was interested.

I bet sleeping is a basterd haha.. thats something im not looking forward to when u get mine done i feel for u rissco haha

Minoxidil co.uk and my fincar I bought that many its that long ago I cannot remember.

Use the search option there's uk lads asked it a few times.

Get a good nights sleep if possible.

Haha thanks mate....

where do you guys buy meds from? Like finestride etc

Dr. Karadeniz is a kid who just finished primary school. From the looks of of your story he handled sloppy by not taking enough care for you and arranging stuff. Also why didn't he comply with your wishes? How can you be surprised by the hairline, didn't he draw a hairline for you to agree with? Nonetheless I am curious to see pictures and wish you good luck !

Swooping, you need to watch your language here. Who are you to call me a kid? You being a the representative of another clinic and a troll doesn't give you the right to insult a doctor.

Ok thanks for explaining. But that is ridiculous. How unethical is that. He should provide you with a discount. I'm baffled by that really. How in the hell can a surgeon charge the same in the range of 2000-3000 wherein going for a lower graft count requires way less labor.

Such a big big mouth of this clown but act in a unethical way like this and not taking properly care of you by being sloppy as hell. I ain't surprised though, my initial take was correct, Karadeniz is a clown.

Again thanks for presenting your case here though. I hope that the results prove to be up your expectations in some time from now.

Moderators please...

Swooping, it is not your business to determine the pricing structure of a surgeon.

Charging by graft intervals is actually in the patients favour as it makes sure that the surgeon is not extracting grafts to make money, but is doing the best for the patient after the price is fixed. This is a topic that may be discussed separately, however your intentions of promoting another clinic while trying to insult me are unacceptable.

Ali Emre Karadeniz, MD (Dr. K)

AEK Hair Institute

Istanbul, Turkey

Swooping, you need to watch your language here. Who are you to call me a kid? You being a the representative of another clinic and a troll doesn't give you the right to insult a doctor.

Moderators please...

Swooping, it is not your business to determine the pricing structure of a surgeon.

Charging by graft intervals is actually in the patients favour as it makes sure that the surgeon is not extracting grafts to make money, but is doing the best for the patient after the price is fixed. This is a topic that may be discussed separately, however your intentions of promoting another clinic while trying to insult me are unacceptable.

I'm providing my valid legitimate opinion about you. I have all rights too, freedom of speech on the forum. All my sayings are based on validity furthermore so I'm not talking nonsense. Yes I think you are mediocre and a little kid, you already showed that. Plus I'll even add to this that you are a big hypocrite now.

Yeah, we see how it is in the patient his favor. The original poster was going to have surgery expecting to have 2500 grafts done, yet you give him 500 less. A deal is a deal, but you just left primary school so you got much to learn I guess. Furthermore never did I say I can dictate anyone his pricing, that is your conclusion. I just said that it is unethical what you did to the original poster and I have all reasons too say that.

Cry to the moderators all you want, I'll keep pressing my opinion about you and advise against you.. Not only on this forum but also on other forums. You gave me enough reasons for it now, thanks. Oh, and just "lol" at me being a representative. Adios, amigo!

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

I think Karadeniz proceeded correctly. You are young and not taking meds which badly exposes you to future loss. Even if you originally wanted 2.5k, I think the doctor is doing what is in your best interest.

Regarding the things like service, booking etc. from the smaller clinics, this sort of experience is typical. (Of course hopefully he will work on improving it). Ultimately only one thing matters, that your hair looks good, which I hope it will.

The ultimate test is how this patients transplant turns out to be in say one year from now . I for one, am big proponent of conservative hairlines . If the doctor felt 2,000 was enough then he may have good reasons for doing that . If the transplant is a botched job, the patient is free to tell-tale in the future and the doctors' reputation stands to suffer more at that point than it is now .

A cursory look at posts, the cost variability and lack of transparency issue does seem to come up a lot in that region, although it still turns out to be a lot cheaper than anything one might spend in US / Canada / UK . Now, people have every right to express concern but I really don't understand the need to use crass and immature language to vilify the surgeon .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swooping,

I'm getting really sick and tired of reading your blatant insults directed at other members of this forum. Every other day I am getting reports from other members who are also sick and tired of your nasty comments. This will be my last and final warning. If I have to warn you again, I will immediately suspend your posting privileges. I am also going to investigate your IP address is because based on a lot of what you say, I have a suspicion that you two may share IP addresses with Graved11ger and others. As I said, this is only a suspicion not an accusation. But others have pointed out this possibility as well. But I will get to the bottom of this.

Bill

I'm providing my valid legitimate opinion about you. I have all rights too, freedom of speech on the forum. All my sayings are based on validity furthermore so I'm not talking nonsense. Yes I think you are mediocre and a little kid, you already showed that. Plus I'll even add to this that you are a big hypocrite now.

Yeah, we see how it is in the patient his favor. The original poster was going to have surgery expecting to have 2500 grafts done, yet you give him 500 less. A deal is a deal, but you just left primary school so you got much to learn I guess. Furthermore never did I say I can dictate anyone his pricing, that is your conclusion. I just said that it is unethical what you did to the original poster and I have all reasons too say that.

Cry to the moderators all you want, I'll keep pressing my opinion about you and advise against you.. Not only on this forum but also on other forums. You gave me enough reasons for it now, thanks. Oh, and just "lol" at me being a representative. Adios, amigo!

Swooping,

While you're welcome to share your opinions on this forum, I find the manner in which you choose to do so is frequently rude and childish. If you can't learn to express yourself intelligently and politely, in compliance with our Terms of Service, then you will no longer be pressing your opinion about anything here.

Personal attacks, name calling and other insults are not welcome in this community. Your conduct has made your motives suspect in my opinion and, given the number of other members who have reported your posts, it's clear I'm not the only one. In fact, your own words above lead me to wonder whether or not you have an agenda against Dr. Karadeniz.

If you wish to continue sharing your options here then I suggest learning how to engage in polite discourse.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I came to this thread directly from an email notification so I failed to see that Bill had already addressed this issue. Thanks Bill!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Swooping,

I'm getting really sick and tired of reading your blatant insults directed at other members of this forum. Every other day I am getting reports from other members who are also sick and tired of your nasty comments. This will be my last and final warning. If I have to warn you again, I will immediately suspend your posting privileges. I am also going to investigate your IP address is because based on a lot of what you say, I have a suspicion that you two may share IP addresses with Graved11ger and others. As I said, this is only a suspicion not an accusation. But others have pointed out this possibility as well. But I will get to the bottom of this.

Bill

At other members? I'm only helping members here, the only who i'm throwing stones at is Karadeniz. With all valid reasons. But yeah ultimately your salary is paid by him so no wonder you got to protect him. Sad story. You are getting to the bottom of this? False suspicion on nothing. You begin to slander me in the same way as Karadeniz does? What a hero. Here I'll help you to get to the bottom of this;

View Profile: Swoop - Hair Loss Talk Support Forums

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/member.php?32167-Swooping

User Profile

I'm a moderator too at stopaga.com too, it's a private forum with around 500 active member a day. Ask Blake, he's a member there. Perhaps you can scroll around in these forums in my post history, you'll see what opinion people have about me. They only have good stuff to say about me cause guess what; I am there for the members. To educate, engage in interesting discussions and provide my straightforward honest opinion. Heck, I am even going to do something big which will be centered around innovation for the AGA sufferers. Your turn now.

Also I'm in mailing with 2 renowned hairloss researchers and I'll be present at the hair congress in November. You can meet me there. Want that proof too? Or wait perhaps you want a scan of my ID?

Seeing how also most members voted against a doctor joining this site it seems like this site isn't here for the members. It's more like a dictatorship based on nepotism. Even one of your most objective and helpful members left because he felt that something wasn't right. Ban me all you want I'll keep providing my opinion about Karadeniz. Ok I'll be less harsh, but I will definitely heavily advise against him if people ask for opinions. Not only on this forum, I'm already doing that across all forums. If you still ban me that's ok Bill, you think I will sleep any less over it? Heck I will probably smile because it will lay down your motives and the foundation of this site.

To remind you; nothing what I did was wrong, I reported Karadeniz immediately when he slandered me. What did you do Bill? Absolutely nothing. If it would be the other way around a member would be banned immediately.

trollkara.jpg

Yeah, there is it Bill. From time to time it's good to hold a mirror to your own face. Again do what you want then, if I can't give my opinion it's clear. Honesty wins in the end anyway.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com