Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 2720 FUE, 0-12 Months

The objective was to improve the density within the central area of the frontal third, and reduce the angles of the temples without closing, as the patient wanted to keep a higher angle but one that framed his face better.

PRE-OP & HAIR LINE DESIGN

2720Before11Monthssideelevations.jpg

PRE-OP PLACEMENT

PostOp2720FUE.jpg

12 MONTHS POST OP

variousviews.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_38172.jpg

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hi SL,

I am interested in seeing more Norwood 5-6 cases by Dr. Bisanga where full coverage was achieved. Could you post some, please?

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Delancey

We currently do 70/80 percent FUE and 20/30 percent Strip in any given month and therefore NW5/6 are in the lower percentage of patients who come to us taking into account the range of patients we work on, or they may not be looking also for "full coverage", depending on goals and donor limitations.

For some with that loss it will be addressed with both Strip and FUE together, possibly body hair also and usually not one stop shopping, so to get full coverage will be over multiple surgeries if indeed is the patients' goals and donor capability to achieve.

I do have some higher norwood cases to post and here are a couple that come to mind on this forum and both very different cases and were not one sittings as such to get to where they are now, so the patient is often aware due to the graft amounts needed then a multifaceted approach can be taken and time is needed also to get to where they want to go as indeed multiple surgery can be needed to achieve the coverage over fairly large areas.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169459-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic-4-297-fut-2270-hybrid-strip-fue.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169814-body-hair-fue-nw6-patient-after-chemo-therapy-bhr-clinic-dr-bisanga.html

As said, will post some more higher loss cases soon.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network