Dr Hakan DOGANAY/3875 Grafts/10 Months/FUE+Implanter Pen

These are 3875 Grafts after 10 months results. We are planning a second operation for the vertex area at the end of 1 year. The patient does not use any medicine.

Graft Details:

Single - 1575

Double -2025

Tripple - 275

TOTAL 3875

Thanks for your comments.

***Our price includes after care medicines, shampoo, PRP, accommodation , meals, transportation in the city (not the flight ticket) that our patients can feel more comfortable during their operation times in Turkey. For our reasonable prices: Dr Hakan Doganay Prices

We apply PRP Therapy to our patients for free. For more information:PRP THERAPY

FOR FREE CONSULTATION: Dr Hakan Doganay

BEFORE & AFTER

z1_zpsd9209dae.jpg

z2_zpsb15b37bf.jpg

z3_zpse9e8f7fd.jpg

z4_zps443317ac.jpg

BEFORE

1_zps6f762552.jpg

2_zpsaad5f4a3.jpg

3_zps916925f2.jpg

4_zpsf2f0e7da.jpg

5_zps8c5ff465.jpg

6_zpsd7468400.jpg

AFTER 10 DAYS

7_zps5f923320.jpg

8_zps31136b17.jpg

9_zps5dab89d0.jpg

AFTER 10 MONTHS

10_zps856f388c.jpg

11_zps53666bf5.jpg

12_zpsce93f546.jpg

13_zpsbbcdeda4.jpg

14_zps8ea95e88.jpg

15_zps677deaea.jpg

16_zpsa22021fa.jpg

17_zps1f61ff5f.jpg

18_zpse78c0c09.jpg

z1_zpsd9209dae.jpg

Good look at 10 months. Hopefully a little more thickening coming. Yield might be a little low, but I see he only had 1.66 hairs per graft, which is well below average. So I think his result is pretty good considering the donor. I think he should be happy - he looks looks younger and yet more distinguished with this look. He does not have strong temple peaks, so the hairline (which is also very natural) is well placed and the whole look is quite appropriate for his age. Losing the hoodie for the after pic helps too...

One more thing - if he is going back in for the crown work in a year, maybe hit those temple peaks with a few as well. Can still see the outline of where they once were, so I bet 50 single grafts per side would do the trick. I have sides a lot like his and if I go back in for procedure 2, I would like to add some soft temple peaks. I think they really frame the face nicely with hair on top again.

I think the result looks natural, however, the yield seems questionable, especially considering how many grafts were placed. Also, his hair calibre does appear to be at least average, and the skin/hair contrast medium. In my opinion, 40 grafts per cm2, assuming that 100 cm2 were covered, should look stronger and thicker.

He also appears to have a small head, which should only work in his favor.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.