Worried about Doganay after digging on here..

kdub87

"Ive had several Dogonay and Erdogan patients inbox me to warn me about his shoddy work and the repercussions on their lives and wallets"

"I've seen plenty of donkey results from both Doganay and Erdogan that are completely at odds with the unbelievable results they posted when they first joined the recommended list"

Kdub87 and cryingoutloud. I must admit as a recent patient of Dr Erdogan i find both of these remarks quite baffling. During my due diligence prior to undergoing my procedure i could not actually find a poor result from the ASMED clinic and even the ones that have been posted by patients on here (though there are admittedly not too many at the moment) have all been very good. I have not even reached 2 months yet but am already beginning to see some regrowth and i don't think it's fair to make the same disparaging remarks about both clinics as i think on balance, there have been quite a fair number of sub par results recently from Dr Doganay though ones from Dr Erdogan are rare at best.

I just felt i needed to give some balance here so people do not think that there are a high number of poor Dr Erdogan results which could put them off going with the an excellent hair restoration team.

Regards

Kdub87 and cryingoutloud,

Both doctors Erdogan and Doganay are on my list, particularly Erdogan. I've been following Erdogan patients' posts on this forum lately, and most look good. If you guys have evidence of sub-par results, please share with the rest of us.

Eptesicus,

How many grafts? Do you have your own thread here (will look for it)?

I would not wish a bad ht on anyone no matter who they are unless he was a kiddie fiddler or some other kind of repulsive person.

I think its a bit extreme to be using it in this thread on a forum aimed at helping one another.

Have a nice day

Quote of the year!? I'd only wish a bad hair transplant on a kiddie fiddler! But yeah I agree it's an awful prospect

I wouldn't actually wish a bad HT on someone but I thought the sentiment was in keeping with the childish behavior of this particular poster who seems to go out of his way to antagonize others who are just trying to find what's best for them and their circumstances.

KO, deReys doesnt produce good results anymore, to say it carefully. Every single result on the german forum (where he had a great reputation back in the days) comes out subpar, or even a total failure. He also doesn?t seem to improve and resolve issues he had yet when being able to present good results, like for example many patients note that the injections are very painful. Now that?s a minor issue, what counts is the result in the end, but again these seem to be subpar, too, judging from the information available in the last two years.

That said, I wouldn?t dismiss him totally, his patients all emphasize the special and personal atmosphere. He set up the clinic in a part of his house, and operates with his wife (a nurse I believe). The stay appears to be pleasant and very likable.

If he manages to present more good results in the future, he is definitely to be considered imo.

Dammit, another one bites the dust!

• 2 weeks later...