This 46 YO gentleman with AGA came to AHR for restoration of the frontal and mid-scalp crown area. He underwent a 3054 FU procedure. The photos below are 1 Year POST surgery.

Before1_zps89fda5bb.jpg

after9_zpsc63e8566.jpg

before8_zpsc4ccdc63.jpg

after11_zps120c5834.jpg

before10_zps5dde77e9.jpg

aafter40_zps3ec8ba07.jpg

beore2_zps1f3f1827.jpg

after13_zpsf2e91756.jpg

Before6_zpscdda84ee.jpg

after26_zpsc37afee1.jpg

beore4_zps7e8b772c.jpg

after19_zpsa7b31c91.jpg

after18_zps2331fddc.jpg

post_zps1e92318b.jpg

Edited by ArochaInfo

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thank you Pupdaddy, Irishsailor, Squatch, and David- Taking the Plunge. We really appreciate you taking the time to view this post. The patient is very happy with his results and we are also very pleased with his outcome! Happy New Year!

-CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 1 month later...

Awesome work, so natural looking Dr.Arocha!

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Don't know how I missed this result! Some of the most dense packing I've seen. Stunning! Excellent work.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Very nice. How many went in the crown? No crown pre op so it's hard to tell. Either way, very nice. Really worked well with his existing hairline and by not dropping it, you were able to really make a dense result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Superb result. Very refined work.

Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Thanks Scooter, Blake, Spanker and Pete-from-Farjo for taking the time to view and comment. Your kind words are appreciated. Spanker I will check that out when we return to our main office in Houston early next week and get back to you. Have a splendid weekend!

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Spanker,

Here is the photo requested. I will check with Dr. Arocha to find out what the count was on the number of graphs placed in the crown area. However, I do know that the patient was on propecia and that is what helped with his growth in the crown area.

jmpost_zpsbkkrr3e1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...