Why is everyone online so angry?

justanotherguy

An interesting article about flaming and trolling on the internet.. link

A small excerpt:

A psychologist at the University of Texas at Austin told Scientific American that “these days, online comments are ‘extraordinarily aggressive, without resolving anything.’” And a study of forcing users to employ their real names doesn’t decrease the amount of bad behavior they perform that much, either. Is there no hope for the end of Internet trolling and flaming?

Watch this to have some fun :)

Funniest Hair Transplant Commercial

Sad but true. That is because they are little people in their daily lives. They don't have enough courage to say things to your face. It is a way for them to act out their hidden aggressions. Generally nobody wants them as friends being so negative. It just wears you down. I don't understand it. Pretty sure some may not even know that they may be that way. I am at a point that I see a regular "negative" poster and disregard every statement they may make. This forum has by far the most I have encountered. Some have been wronged by a procedure and take it out on everyone from what I can tell. If you make a positive/supportive commit...The good old "Cheer-leading" commit is thrown out there. Gets old quick. This forum has a lot of good information and I enjoy learning. My .02 cents.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

All true.

But the world in general is a far more aggressive place than it used to be.Sadly lacking in kindness, compassion and conscience.

The amount of stick I have had to endure just for doing what I believe to be the right thing but this is the way of the world and we've just got to accept it.People seem unwilling to understand we are all equal but at the same time all different.

What really grinds my gears is the rich making charitable appeals for far poorer people to donate but then they return to their massive mansions and extravagance. Eg bono from u2 it is suggested does a lot of work for charity yet has a estimated fortune of 600 million dollars.Now I would suggest that he could maybe afford to do a little more.

Live and let live

Have a good day all

Edited by 1966kph

^^ I guess that means Dave and I are doing our job as moderators!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

For various reasons, could be deception, could be frustration due to hairloss, could be illegal practices, could be that techs could be extracting or being involved in a doctors surgical role from some top clinics, some clinics may promise things that do not occur, some folks may be paying more money for half ass jobs, some guys may be told to wait it out for years, some patients are shut down when they question their results, some patients contemplating suicide due to being screwed by some docs, some guys falling for elaborate marketing, can keep going on and on. That is precisely why the FDA may be petitioned to regulate areas where doctors are recommened without medical governing bodies, procedures to be looked at more closely, doctors to be looked at more closely, technician duties are to be evaluated, tools used are to be analyzed, and etc. this is more then just any other cosmetic surgery, it deals with the number one thing most men wish they never lost. Based on statistics, There is a strong psycological urge to ger hair back, and this deals with the face, so it is imperative things are done correctly and there should be little room for any added stress.

• 7 months later...