Time for round 2 or just shave?

Hey everyone,

I had a 2300 FUE procedure almost 2 years ago for my hairline recession which was a success , however, lately I've noticed more thinning behind the transplant which is starting to look unnatural, especially in harsh lighting .I've been taking propecia and minoxidil for over 4 years now and my hair is definitely better than baseline.

I'm 30 years old btw

Do you think a second procedure would be worth it?I was quoted 1500 grafts recently to address my mid scalp and also soften my hairline ..i felt that was a little conservative

I have NO interest in ever touching my crown ,when i lose that i will shave down or get a small system for the back .I would rather have fuller thicker hair from hairline to mid scalp,so that i achieve a nice frame to my face.Do i have realistic expectations?

5b32e28c08244_photo1.jpg.896abefc0b103005ee03d03da2049e59.jpg

5b32e28c18bdd_photo3.jpg.2c7a06928a5d4d236b5e409afbcc328e.jpg

5b32e28c320d8_photo5.jpg.ddfbadc21671cccfc45801ef57591102.jpg

5b32e28c5185f_photo90.jpg.dd8fa138d00a7a4f09d94f4be93bcdf5.jpg

photo.jpg.bc649d6659a52f0db63083550cb5dd8a.jpg

Hey everyone,

I had a 2300 FUE procedure almost 2 years ago for my hairline recession which was a success , however, lately I've noticed more thinning behind the transplant which is starting to look unnatural, especially in harsh lighting .I've been taking propecia and minoxidil for over 4 years now and my hair is definitely better than baseline.

I'm 30 years old btw

Do you think a second procedure would be worth it?I was quoted 1500 grafts recently to address my mid scalp and also soften my hairline ..i felt that was a little conservative

I have NO interest in ever touching my crown ,when i lose that i will shave down or get a small system for the back .I would rather have fuller thicker hair from hairline to mid scalp,so that i achieve a nice frame to my face.Do i have realistic expectations?

About your question i dont know what you should do.

However i dont Think it looks innaturel at all.

Maybe us some toppik? I Think it would help you in the short term?

But i would like to know who did your surgery in the hairline? Because i Think it looks very very Nice !!

Do you have a before picture i Can see pls?

I would not do anything, it if I did, I would be very careful about shock loss but being very conservative. Looks good enough but you will eventually need some midscalp work done. I will too. Good luck, keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Yes agree with the above, you have too much to touch at the moment .

Think I seen your procedure on another forum. You had a good result in the hairline.

You should really have enough donor to address the mid scalp in another couple of years when the thinning becomes more noticeable . And as long

As your crown dosent drop at the back too much. I would have thought you would have enough to sort that too down the line.

Maybe just beef it up with some nanogen in the meantime or you could buzz to disguise thinning

Thanks to everyone for replying :)

I had my HT done with HDC ,Cyprus.I would 100% recommend you check them out !

Very pleased with my results and will go back for more work at some point

Attached a few more pics and the area that is weak for me ...

photo.jpg.e3f1570179e3f76e3a7d601c8f837c02.jpg

5b32e2948cda0_photo7777.jpg.afb13e2ed741db2ef0266e61e915c617.jpg