FUE and the NeoGraft

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont work for any clinics.

The people who own and run this forum know that I dont work for any HT docs as do some of the big posters, ie:- Spex, Mick from Farjo etc...

As if anyone cares if you dont believe me, you have no credibility here.

Wonder if all these new Bauman fans registered from the same comp?

Originally posted by Joe S from Maryland:

I'm not going to argue with anyone on here. I will say that I have better hair than all of you and I went to Dr. Bauman. That's why CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Dateline, Men's Health, and many other media out use him to speak on the topic.

That should give some good guidance.

Joe - that is some very dangerous and poor advice. By that merit, you should also go to Bosley, MHR, Hair Club for Men, etc. Most of these big sites will give attention to whomever they believe to be the largest, have some name recognition or are aggressively attempting to get on their shows.

Don't let "popularity", big-name interviews or late-night TV ads persuade you to visit one doctor over another. The only thing that matters are (a) results: consistent results with clear before, during and post-op photos from the clinic and patients and (b) how the clinic treats their patients in the rare circumstances when things don't go as planned.

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Oh I get it, Carl is one of you're butchered patients yeah? lol I'm not Carl, whoever that poor sod is, but I probably share something in common with him as I got butchered by Norton and The Hospital Group, and only now am I finally being repaired by a good doctor.

Well Sparky I think your wrong. I am 28 years old and lost a good amount of hair out of my temples, and my hairline started to get thin up front. With work being slow and money being tight, I knew I only had one shot at getting this procedure done. It was imperative that everything was done right. I spent countless hours researching doctors and procedures. I even had a conference with a doctor in my home state. However, I didn't feel comfortable going through with the procedure until I spoke to Dr. Bauman. On March 2nd, 2010, I went to Dr. Bauman for a Neograft procedure. Needless to say, everything went much smoother than I anticipated.

All of my travel accommodations and arrangements(except flight) were fully taken care of by Tara and I was treated by a friendly and professional staff. As far as the procedure went there was next to no pain. In fact, I fell asleep when they started to extract hair from the donor area and did not wake up until Dr. Bauman was ready to make the new incisions. It was obvious that he was completley focussed on me and as a result I was extremely comfortable with what he was doing. At some point, I fell asleep again icon_smile.gifhaha. When I woke up to Dr. Bauman was overseeing his staff place the grafts in there new locations.

Not long after that I was all done. Shortly after returning to my hotel room I received a follow up call from Dr. Bauman. This is another example of how professional Dr. Baumans operation is.

The next day, I returned to his medical center for a follow up. His team carefully guided me on post op instructions: washing of the area, physical activities, etc. A few hours later I was on my way home. I was back at work within a few days and stayed pain free.

At this point, it has only been a month since my procedure. It's normal to see grafts shedding but I can honestly say I have not seen much of this happening. I am kinda pumped and hoping that they are growing with my untouched hair. I have to say I give Dr. Bauman and his wonderful staff 5 out of 5 stars. I will be sure to post my results month by month to let you guys know whats going on.

I don't know anything about Dr Bauman He could be the best for all I know very unlikely from what little I have read but I have read numerous posts by Sparky who is a genuine fella who got butchered and just wants to help people avoid the pain he has gone through, admirable if you ask me! There is nothing wrong with fitting toilets, some of these butchers who call themselves Doctors should have Sparky come round and fit toilets in there clinics, oh I forgot they don't need them they just shit directly onto their patients!

Originally posted by HOPE4HAIR:

Well Sparky I think your wrong. I am 28 years old and lost a good amount of hair out of my temples, and my hairline started to get thin up front. With work being slow and money being tight, I knew I only had one shot at getting this procedure done.

With money being tight how did you afford his prices? The same goes to HairyHead26, who is only 26. Dr. Bauman is the most expensive H/T surgeon in the world. I am 27, make a decent living but understand the New Graft procedure is for the rich and famous.

I also want to say that all these Dr. Bauman posters seem to be very rude in what they write to other's. Whether they are swearing, making fun of other's jobs or calling all the members fake makes me think this thread will bring a lot of hate very shortly!

We have many first time posters on here and how can they all be so rude and childish???

If Dr. Bauman is producing great results I'd like to see them, as I want to see the hype in the neo graft like everyone else! Someone please make a photo album!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about Dr. Bauman, his technique, or the NeoGraft. However, it's quite obvious that this topic went off the deep end and rather quickly.

As the most popular patient hair restoration community on the web, it's not surprising when new members join. However, I understand why members of our community are skeptical when new members join around the same time to defend a particular doctor or clinic.

Thus, we can resolve the above problem very easily.

All patients are welcome and invited to share their genuine experiences and photos on this forum regardless of the physician. However, given the number of newly registered members claiming to be patients of Dr. Bauman, I'm asking that all those who claim to be Dr. Bauman's patients on this topic to provide me privately with verifiable proof that you are genuine patients. This should include your full name, date of the procedure, and some form of documentation (email, scanned document, etc.) from the clinic with your name on it proving you are a legitimate patient of theirs. All this information can be sent to me privately and confidentially at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com. All of your information is for my eyes only and will be kept private.

Members I expect to hear from include:

Joe S From Maryland

hairyhead26

Hope4hair

As long as you can prove you're genuine patients and follow the rules according to our terms of service, you are welcome to continue to post here. However, insults, name calling, and false accusations will no longer be tolerated.

Those who don't or refuse to send me the information I've asked for will have their posts removed and be no longer allowed to post here. After all, suspect, covert promotion and false testimony is highly frowned upon by this community and deceiving to prospective hair transplant patients.

As for Headcase 33, you are full of accusations and referring to yourself as "we". Who exactly are you speaking for? I've seen no evidence that forum member Sparky is employed by any particular clinic. Consider this your first and only warning that if you continue to insult and falsely accuse members of this community, you will no longer be allowed to post here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Joe S From Maryland,

You've made some bold claims about the NeoGraft that aren't backed by any sufficient evidence. If you're genuine and are happy with your procedure, I would certainly never begrudge you that. But unless you've scientifically compared NeoGraft to other FUE extraction tools, claiming it's the "best" is nothing but a reflection of your satisfaction with your own experience rather than statistical proof. You also claim that NeoGraft does "less" damage during the extraction process. Less damage than what? What FUE tools have you compared it to?

You are making the same promotional claims NeoGraft has made also without providing any proof.

Frankly, I'm almost getting to the point where I'm considering banning any discussion of the NeoGraft due to its continued hype and potentially false testimony. The only exception may be the personal review of the machine by leading physicians recommended by this community. For now, I'm not going to impose this rule. But nothing sickens me more than unsubstantiated hype.

Best Regards,

Bill

Wow, a lot happened on this thread since I went to bed last night, just to clarify, I dont really get involved with the toilet fitting part of bathroom installation, its more the tiling and shower doors etc, I dont do the plumbing parts lol.

Thanks to everyone for sticking up for me, but I agree with Bill, this thread went off the deep end in no time, I wanted to back out straight away, but was getting annoyed with the accusations. I keep getting drawn into these arguements and I think I'm gonna have to knock that on the head, as its just too much.

Bill I would happy to send you any information you might need after work today... Is there anything else I will have to send you to prove I'm a patient? Blood sample, SS number , ... Does ever new member have to send you there private information just so you will let them voice there experiance? And not delete there post ? What about for the people who don't feel comfortable sharing that kind of information with you? does that mean we will never get to hear what. They have to say?

Originally posted by Bill - Managing Publisher:

Joe S From Maryland,

You've made some bold claims about the NeoGraft that aren't backed by any sufficient evidence. If you're genuine and are happy with your procedure, I would certainly never begrudge you that. But unless you've scientifically compared NeoGraft to other FUE extraction tools, claiming it's the "best" is nothing but a reflection of your satisfaction with your own experience rather than statistical proof. You also claim that NeoGraft does "less" damage during the extraction process. Less damage than what? What FUE tools have you compared it to?

You are making the same promotional claims NeoGraft has made also without providing any proof.

Frankly, I'm almost getting to the point where I'm considering banning any discussion of the NeoGraft due to its continued hype and potentially false testimony. The only exception may be the personal review of the machine by leading physicians recommended by this community. For now, I'm not going to impose this rule. But nothing sickens me more than unsubstantiated hype.

Best Regards,

Bill

This is a corrupt forum. However, I would be glad to prove I am a patient of Dr. Bauman. Also, I didn't make any bold claims, I said "For me they grew right away, but this doesn't happen for many"

This forum is corrupt. You allow "Sparky" who is really "Carl" on here. He's a known person to be a hater and dislike Dr. Bauman.

This forum IS biased.