Booked FUE with Dr Maral on 26th Septermber 2014

Linkk

Hi everyone,

i have been an avid reader of this forum ever since I started thinking of having a hair transplant, I particularly enjoyed reading the accounts of Hesediel, abcd0000, JimmyNeutron.

After consulting 3/4 doctors, I have booked my transplant with Dr Maral on the 26th September 2014, I have read about the experiences of the above members but have a few sort of practical questions which im hoping someone could be kind enough to answer.

• What is the hotel like, is it close to restaurants and shops
  • How soon can you realistically go back to work, I have taken three weeks off work, is that enough ?
  • I am quite a keen martial artist and normally do quite intensive training, how long before I can resume strenuos activity
  • What sort of creams/lotions/supplements can i get to speed up the healing process

I appreciate any replies and will try and upload pictures a bit later.

I didn't have an FUE procedure with Dr. Maral but can still answer a few of your questions. Depending on the overall size of your procedure and how well or fast you heal, you can literally go back to work within a week or 2. Of course, you will still have a shaved/bald head. Swelling is an issue that everyone reacts to differently as well. You may have mild to severe swelling after the procedure. Usually there are medications given to you by the doctor to take for a few days after the procedure and you are asked to sleep in a reclined position in a 45 degree angle in order to minimize swelling in your face. Personally, I had minimal forehead swelling that lasted 2-3 days after the procedure. As far as creams or supplements. An antibiotic cream or lotion is supposed to be applied on the donor area in the back and sides of the head 2 times a day for the first few weeks. Vitamin E, C, D and Super B Complex are also supposed to be beneficial in the healing process. I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming procedure.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Linkk, how was your hair transplant with Dr. Maral? I made a lot of research here and really enjoyed reading about oldsnake, fredifredo, and thunder1409.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173948-my-fue-operation-maral-clinic.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173220-dr-maral-turkey-3100-grafts.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174299-booked-3500-grafts-fue-dr-maral-turkey-march-14-2014-a.html

My hair loss is fairly similar to them, and i am much more handsome than fredifredo, I believe I can get a good result too, and become a rock star like fredi :)

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Hi Linkk, how was your hair transplant with Dr. Maral? I made a lot of research here and really enjoyed reading about oldsnake, fredifredo, and thunder1409.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173948-my-fue-operation-maral-clinic.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173220-dr-maral-turkey-3100-grafts.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174299-booked-3500-grafts-fue-dr-maral-turkey-march-14-2014-a.html

My hair loss is fairly similar to them, and i am much more handsome than fredifredo, I believe I can get a good result too, and become a rock star like fredi :)

Looking forward to hearing from you...

This link looks older than the others and closed.

His hair loss is not similar to mine. Besides, he has very large bald area. And his first operation by another doctor by FUT technique looks like bad result. This is his second session after one failure of FUT and donor areas may be bad.

I feel that something was wrong with this guy. And it seems he began to complain very early about his result after Maral. Growing may be better later and just it seems he needs to have one more session with this bald head.

The others of community seems never supported this guy and made him a real foe of Maral. I hope nobody here will treat me like this.

Anyway, I will ask Maral about that. I am so skeptical about those now. I asked so many questions up to now, and he patiently replied all the time.

How about you, did you go Dr. Arsan? You look like also a foe of Maral, what made this? Have any experience with him?

Edited by sanglee

Hi Sanglee,

I had my transplant last saturday, so am 6 days post op now.

I couldn't have hoped fro a better experience from Dr Maral and his staff, I was picked up from the airport by their friendly and professional driver who spoke good english and taken to the hotel which was actually quite nice, it looked fairly new and very clean.

The next day I was taken to the clinic where I met Dr Maral who advised me on what sort of hairline he suggested which I totally agreed with.

i was then taken to the procedure room where the really nice nurses cut my hair before I was told to lie down and they proceeded to administer the anaesthetic injections, the first 7-8 or eight of them did make me squirm a little but it wasn't too bad.

After the area was anaesthetised another nurse started the extractions, the process to this point probably took 2-3 hours, thats a rough guess as I was quite drowsy at the time.

After the extractions were completed we had a little lunch break and then the most experienced nurse performed the slits on the head ready for the grafts to be inserted.

The insertion of the grafts was done by three nurses at one time, the total hair transplant time was roughly around 6.30 hours for me.

I was then taken back to the hotel and was told to take the tablets they gave me and to try and sleep upright for a few days with the travel/neck pillow they gave me. The first night I didn't really get much sleep to be honest.

The next day day I was taken back to the clinic where the bandages where taken off and I was given post op instructions.

The whole experience was positive for me, Dr Maral, his drivers and all of the nurses/technicians were all really professional and friendly, i couldn't have really asked for more.

So Dr Maral didnt do any of the extractions, didnt make any of the slits, didnt plant any of the grafts?

What was he doing? Out playing golf?

You had a HT with the nurses of dr maral

Good luck!

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

No, Dr Maral didn't do any of the transplant himself, it was left to his Senior Technician to extract and do the slits, he did regularly inspect the transplant procedure.

He told me that the senior nurse had done countless procedures and is highly experienced, I have no reason to believe that she hasn't done an excellent job, if you read the experiences of other Maral patients you will find that they have had vey good results from his clinic.

I for one am happy with the procedure so far, God willing I will get the results I am hoping for, i'll keep everyone updated

Seriously, people need to stop picking Maral.

If the majority of Dr. Maral patients on here are getting positive results, why would future FUE patients not considered him as an option? I've came across so much bashing toward this Dr. on here, but have seen more pros than cons. This is why more and more people are considering him for the future.

If the majority of Dr. Maral patients on here are getting positive results, why would future FUE patients not considered him as an option? I've came across so much bashing toward this Dr. on here, but have seen more pros than cons. This is why more and more people are considering him for the future.

All I've seen is some average results, a few poor ones and a lot of fuzzy photos. It's not justabout the results either, it's also a question of how much damage is being made in the donor area.

The average rate of extraction per day should be no more than 1500-2000max but these nurses are working at a breakneck speed. His clinic is just a hair mill, no better than Bosley.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Exactly Matt. I initially booked myself for FUE which Dr. Radha allocated THREE (3) days to complete. I overtuned my initial decision for FUE in favour of FUT and had 3200 grafts. I think to get elite quality FUE, this demands for max 1200 grafts per day by only the Doc by manual extractions. Even 2000 fue per day is too much of a rush job compromising meticulous quality.

I have not seen a single good result from Dr Maral on this forum. Please post one if you have seen it.

I can personally vouch for Dr Maral. Whilst he does not do any if the manual work he does all the planning. Planning and explaining took quite a while. Much longer than my previous 3 Hts.

Out of my 4 Hts i have had i would rate the work done better than my other surgeons.

My hair is still growing and maturing (nearly 8 months) but already i couldnt be happier.

I read good and bad reviews before going so really didnt know what to expect. But having spoken to other Maral patients (most of them on this forum) i think i took a calculated risk which has paid off.

I no longer have any donor that i can use from my head, so if i need anymore work i will have to look toward my beard and chest ! but im already happy with my result at nearly 8 months.

Hi Guys,

I am a friend of Linkk. I referred him to DrMaral, I had my hiar transplant in Maral Klinik about 1 year ago and my result is almost completed.

I believe that Maral's real patients, Johnboy71, Sj14, Linkk, Sanglee, know where to find the others who posted about their genuine experiences with Maral. All in the section of Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients or in the FUE section (do not believe the reality of all posts except Maral's, hiar physicians frequently post in this sections as well:)

You the guys KO, Loags79, 1978Matt, Cueball35, Peterjs, really wanna see one of the Maral's best result? I will show myself if you want.

I have noticed it if no one else did.

--

Whenever Maral threads reach second page then suddenly couple of new accounts with fewer post appear to request for updates and this way Maral's threads are back in the first page and back on top. Most new accounts are defending Maral very personally. I have been in this forum for 4 years now and I have not seen such activities from any other hair transplant doctor.

--

I haven't seen any case where the pictures are clear and taken from all angles. They are either blury-low quality- taken with nokia from 10 years ago or in the dark toilet.

--

why are you praising Maral? prais his technicians. Maral never does any operation and he never applies his expertise.

You should have taken the technician's name and open a thread praising him instead of Maral hihi.

--

Why Maral is not on recommended list of Hair Restoration Network?

--

I bet all the other doctors who are visiting this forum are laughing at Maral's results and situation on every visit.

off topic:

I was recenly robbed so called off the trip to Turkey for my hair transplant. I have to save again for little while, 4 years.

I have noticed it if no one else did.

--

Whenever Maral threads reach second page then suddenly couple of new accounts with fewer post appear to request for updates and this way Maral's threads are back in the first page and back on top. Most new accounts are defending Maral very personally. I have been in this forum for 4 years now and I have not seen such activities from any other hair transplant doctor.

--

I haven't seen any case where the pictures are clear and taken from all angles. They are either blury-low quality- taken with nokia from 10 years ago or in the dark toilet.

--

why are you praising Maral? prais his technicians. Maral never does any operation and he never applies his expertise.

You should have taken the technician's name and open a thread praising him instead of Maral hihi.

--

Why Maral is not on recommended list of Hair Restoration Network?

--

I bet all the other doctors who are visiting this forum are laughing at Maral's results and situation on every visit.

off topic:

I was recenly robbed so called off the trip to Turkey for my hair transplant. I have to save again for little while, 4 years.

This is very ture, I have noticed that a while ago. It is funny though.

I know what's funny, the same user bashing the same doctor in over 90% of their post. Then, a brand new user comes along and does the same exact thing just to tag along. This is hair-larious lol!!

petejs

You claim being member for four years but you were registered in July 2014. (Raymond registered a month after you, and he only posts for criticizing Maral along with you..)

You claim that all Maral patients use the same machine. Do you think we are stupid?

I am asking you for the third and last time. What is your experience with Maral? Are you a patient? If that's the case, why don't you just open a thread and post your results?

I am asking patiently for your sincere answers to my questions. If you don't answer again, I will be very upset..