Turkey FUE or FUE and FUT?

g1609

Dear all

I would like to first thank the people who created this website - its brilliant, well managed and very informative.

I have decided to have a hair transplant in Tukey. I hope someone can help.

I have narrowed my choice of surgeon to two choices 1)Longevita with Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz or (2) Dr Demirsoy.

(Dr Mural did not want to do my transplant after i mentioned i was speaking to other surgeons and i mentioned this forum).

Dr Demirsoy

Dr Demirsoy does FUE only, he said i would need two surgeries (year apart). He is well respected and has brilliant reviews on this forum. The coordinator Clemens Weber is really helpful and honest.

Longveita, Dr Karadeniz

He said he wants to do FUT and FUE over two days. I am worried about having FUT done after reading some of your experiences. Also Longevita has mixed reviews on this forum. However, the agent/coordinator is really nice.

Thank you for any advice and support!

(Dr Mural did not want to do my transplant after i mentioned i was speaking to other surgeons and i mentioned this forum).

He's done you a favour, he really has.

I don't know much about Demirsoy but he seems like a decent guy who will do a decent job.

Forget about Longevita. I think they gave a guy on here a female hairline which had to be corrected by Dr Maral.

Any photos you can share?

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Dear all

I would like to first thank the people who created this website - its brilliant, well managed and very informative.

I have decided to have a hair transplant in Tukey. I hope someone can help.

I have narrowed my choice of surgeon to two choices 1)Longevita with Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz or (2) Dr Demirsoy.

Dr Demirsoy

Dr Demirsoy does FUE only, he said i would need two surgeries (year apart). He is well respected and has brilliant reviews on this forum. The coordinator Clemens Weber is really helpful and honest.

Longveita, Dr Karadeniz

He said he wants to do FUT and FUE over two days. I am worried about having FUT done after reading some of your experiences. Also Longevita has mixed reviews on this forum. However, the agent/coordinator is really nice.

Thank you for any advice and support!

Have you narrowed this search down solely based on money?

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hello all

Thank you for your replies. I have based my search on the following factors: capability of doctor, cost, FUE HT and feedback from forum posts here!

I have gone back to Dr Emre Karadeniz he said he can do a double session of FUE, however Dr Dimirsoy has said a double a session is too risky (due to trauma on the scalp).

I have also been in contact with vinchi clinic in London...

The advice received is often conflicting. It really is a difficult choice to make.

image.jpg.dbdfba06cc09b2b1273c9d69fd07cca3.jpg

Hello all

Thank you for your replies. I have based my search on the following factors: capability of doctor, cost, FUE HT and feedback from forum posts here!

I have gone back to Dr Emre Karadeniz he said he can do a double session of FUE, however Dr Dimirsoy has said a double a session is too risky (due to trauma on the scalp).

I have also been in contact with vinchi clinic in London...

The advice received is often conflicting. It really is a difficult choice to make.

Vinci. ...Another one to avoid.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

hello,

my friend i had my surgery done in turke.3 month before and i am very happy so far.

i also searched alot in turkkey.at last i decide to go dr ekrem civas.he is very good.it was 3300 graft.you can check civashairtransplant.com.

hello,

my friend i had my surgery done in turke.3 month before and i am very happy so far.

i also searched alot in turkkey.at last i decide to go dr ekrem civas.he is very good.it was 3300 graft.you can check civashairtransplant.com.

I know Civas work, great work and great results.

If you are considering FUE in Turkey, I think you must review Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Doganay. Two of the best in the world. Please, let me know if you have any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I am about to choose between Longevita, Maral and Gethair. Cost wise, there aren't too much differences but Longevita's agents have been much nicer and helpful. I spoke to a few people who had their transplant done by Longevita (their contact details were provided by Longevita agent) and they were all happy with their experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello g1609.

Dr maral does a great job on grade <4. The more success he has, the most haters we can see on this site... Jealousy ? People who never met him, who weren't hair transplanted at Maral's clinic, but still they pretend to know what his work is like. I've experienced with him, and made a clear post with clear pictures. You can check and make your own judgement. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173220-dr-maral-turkey-3100-grafts-7.html

I know That Dr Demirsoy is a good Surgeon too, he has many good results to be seen on several forums.

Fred

Purely my own 'personal' view here.

Check my profile for photos & write up. I had FUE HT with Dr Karadeniz & team 4 months ago.

Talk to him via email; phone; Skype before making a decision. But remember... HE is the surgeon (& 90% of the time HE will be 'hands on' with the procedure, NOT anyone else). Longevita is merely an Agent/middleman for MANY practitioners.

If you have concerns with using an agent, then deal 'directly' with the surgeon.

But (& again I can only speak for myself ), MY EXPERIENCE of this surgeon (& a great team ) was VERY POSITIVE.

Good Luck with your final decision, 'I know' it's not easy & the consequences of it going wrong are traumatic.