Dr. Feller. Dr. Ron Shapiro. Dr. Konior

aronia

Hello everyone ......

I am really glad finally find this forum. I am 35 yrs old and I decided to go through FUT procedure. My Norwood Level is 4. Since my crown is getting very thin, I am thinking of doing around 4000-4500 grafts.

I did some research and I find these three surgeon (Dr. Feller. Dr. Ron Shapiro. Dr. Konior) which their results are very good. I really appreciate your advise and guide me to chose between these three ?

Thanks

I'd have to say Dr Ron wins hands down. He has been considered the king of hairlines for years. They have shown countless examples.

One person cannot do all the planting and even Dr Konior doesn't plant all the grafts. I'd have to hear directly from Dr. Konior that he plants all the grafts himself to believe that statement.

• 7 months later...

All three are jedi masters , you really cannot go wrong with any of them , maybe other factors such as travel / convenience come into play here .

Personally I have been through 2 HTs w Dr Ron . His hairline work was phenomenal during my HT #1 --- just 1600 grafts used and he made every single one of them count . It has stood the test of time (more than a decade now) .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------