Congrats to Falceros, the Associate Publisher, on 12,000 posts

I noticed today that Bill is about to reach 12,000 posts. As he reaches this milestone, let's just pause for a moment to thank him for all he gives to this online community and his excellent moderation skills. Most of the time it is a thankless task.

I'd ask him to indulge us and keep this thread here where it will be seen and read, not buried in the off-topic section.

So .... congratulations and thanks Bill! Your words of advice, public and private, to me and many others, have led us to make far more informed decisions than would ever have been the case otherwise.

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

I noticed today that Bill is about to reach 12,000 posts. As he reaches this milestone, let's just pause for a moment to thank him for all he gives to this online community and his excellent moderation skills. Most of the time it is a thankless task.

I'd ask him to indulge us and keep this thread here where it will be seen and read, not buried in the off-topic section.

So .... congratulations and thanks Bill! Your words of advice, public and private, to me and many others, have led us to make far more informed decisions than would ever have been the case otherwise.

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

Originally posted by Acrobaz:

yeah.. i kinda like the guy too..

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Acrobaz,

This is a really nice post to come online and see today.

I appreciate everyone's support and encouragement. I certainly always try to not only moderate this discussion forum in a way that's fair to both patients and doctors, but share my experience and acquired knowledge every moment I can spare.

It's the dedicated members like all of you make this community thrive. One or two men could never do alone what a whole community of members offering their unique experiences and opinions can.

While Pat and I provide this free community to hair loss sufferers seeking support and real solutions, it's all of you who are the backbone of this community.

Thanks for all your dedication to helping fellow baldies find the answers and solutions they're looking for.

All the Best,

Bill