BOOKED DR Bisanga - Dec 9-10

Hello All,

long long long time reader and member on this site. i am happy to say that after years and years of research and waiting i have finally booked my procedure, FUE, 2800 grafts with Dr Bisanga for Dec 9-10, 2014.

im extremely nervous but feel like i made the right decision for me. I want to thank the owners/creators of this site as well as the many people who have taken the time to post about their experiences.

Special thanks to Mickey, johnnydrama and last but definately not least, stephen (SL) rep for bisanga. Stephen has put up with my millions of questions over the last year and has anaswered every single time, almost always within minutes of sending my questions. never pushy and never got the feeling he was annoyed or fed up. incredible service.

wont bore you with my history but will give a brief summary. 35 years old, been losing my hair since 19. currently around a NW4 moving into a 5. tried everything under the sun. Propecia unfortunately hgave me side affects so stopped that over a decade ago. almost went through with strip 4 years ago, but just couldnt get myself to get comfortable with the nature of strip and the scar. way to invasive for me.

Been following FUE for years and have seen it really improve drastically over the last few years with some excellent more consistant, larger gue sessions.

started researching for north american docs being in from north amerca, but was not impressed with what i found. realized more and more excellent results coming out of europe for focused in europe.

i had narrowed my choice to 4 docs. being dr lorenzo, dr bisanga, dr erdogan and dr feriduni as i think these are the top 4 fue docs in the world. this is my opinion and im sure others have other opinions.

i did some online consultations with dr feriduni and dr lorenzo as well as dr bisanga. i was however very reluctant to book a procedure with a doctor without having met him in person or having him evaluate me in person. travelling to europe for a consult was not an option.

dr bisanga was then having a conultation in washington, 3 hour flight from where i live. so i booked a flight and met with dr bisanga in person. he was a very nice man who seemed very interesting in helping me and give me an honest opinion. he measured my graft count in donor area and thank god, i had great donor as well as no miniaturization in my donor. what a relief. i know dr bisanga is very honest because i went to washinging with a friend who has diffuse loss, not very bad, and dr bisanga said he was not a good candidate for fue given miniaturization in his donor and large area of diffuse loss. this shown to me that he is an honest dr as well as someone who is conservative and only takes cases he is confident he can produce a great result.

the next year i tracked down many bisanga patients as well as hounded stephen with millions of questions. a year later today, i decided to book. it was now or never for me.

reason why i didnt chose other doctors other than not being able to meet them in person:

1- Lorenzo - there is no doubt that dr lorenzo is one of the best if not THE best fue doctor in the world, however he was simply to expensive for me.

2- dr feriduni: excellent docor, but i felt he is more of an agressive doctor. im heading to a nw 5, and thus need to be very conservative, with a mature hairline and good illusion of coverage.

3- erdogan- seems amazing, but just havent seen enough of his work and in the end i simply could not get comfortable getting a procedure in turkey.

why i chose dr bisanga:

1- i was able to meet him in person

2- i spoke to countless past patients who have all been extremely happy. the very few that were not 100% happy, it involved getting small touch ups, which dr bisanga offered to do for free. dr bisanga seems to stand by his work.

3- dr bisanga uses manual punch- 0.75MM

4- dr bisanga does all punches and recipient site himself, not the techs.

5- stephen - amazing amazing service from his rep stephen.

6- his conservative approach.

the real only 1 point that i didnt like, is that he does 2 patients a day. i wish he only did one patient a day.

overall, im confident in my decision, very nervous but excited. i plan to keep a log and update my progress on the site as so many others have done.

Best of luck. You have done your due diligence and I'm sure you will get a fine result with the great man.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

The feeling u have with the doctor u going to give your head is very important...

I'm sure u done the best choice x yourself if u been waiting so long,I met him in London few years ago and I can say he's a very nice man,Steve best mate ever,such a great guy...

Not worry at all about the injection,I didn't even feel it..wish u all the best..!!!

congrats! he's one if the best FUE surgeons out there

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Congrats on your upcoming surgery I have seen several of Dr Bisanga's patients in person and the work was excellent I have no doubt you are in good hands.

Please keep us all posted.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

You have done a lot of research Stinger and he is a top surgeon.

Keep us posted.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

One thing that I forgot to mention was that dr bisanga closes his office one week every month so the staff and himself can relax and not be overworked . I thought that to be very cool and shows that dr bisanga does everything to ensure superior results and is not money hungry