Hasson & Wong HD Video/4120 Grafts/Dr. Hasson/FUT

In September of 2013 I started a thread to show the result for one patient that came to see Dr. Hasson. At the time I only posted photos. We finally have the HD video put together for more detail on the case.

Here are the photos for reference...

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172326-dr-hasson-4120-grafts-15-months-fut.html

64998_98de95_54db01.jpg

65000_21ad99_4256f8.jpg

65004_afb2bb_eb04a0.jpg

65009_f6d3af_780ffd.jpg

65013_c52cef_3b44b1.jpg

65015_8f1945_194aa1.jpg

65019_b489db_3818bc.jpg

65022_3ec009_a52c36.jpg

65024_34ec6a_15c31c.jpg

65027_90490c_34f7d8.jpg

65030_dc985e_5a80f3.jpg

65034_fb7c00_865746.jpg

65323_e88334_0bb8d3.jpg

Edited by Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I'm not the biggest fan of H&W hairlines but this really is an excellent result. Excellent yield, excellent scar and excellent documentation that should be mandatory across the board. Very very impressed.

Outstanding presentation and, as Mickey85 says, this ought to be the benchmark for all results posts by coalition practices.

The scar was thin for sure but I thought there was a definite ridge or step in the patient's hairstyle at the back which followed the shape of the scar. Still, it could just be that his stylist didn't blend lengths well enough.

The documentation really is impressive Joe. It really should become compulsory for all clinics and there is no excuse not to do it.

Excellent result.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

The documentation really is impressive Joe. It really should become compulsory for all clinics and there is no excuse not to do it.

Excellent result.

Agreed. There are clinics charging people $8 per graft(FUE) or $4 per graft(strip) and they can't invest in a video camera? We all know photos, angles and lighting can make a result look much better than it really is. I think some clinics do not want to document in video because it would show what their results really are... Kudos to H&W and Lorenzo for pushing the bar on documentation.

nice results and documentation

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)