Failed hair transplant with Dr Rahal

Damn, just read this read and was hoping to see this come to a good resolution. Any chance we could get an update here from the OP?

Rahal is one my three finalists for FUT (as I'm sure he is for a lot of folks) so would be really helpful to find out what the outcome was.

Read my threads (links in my signature below). That will help you keep Rahal in your top 3 :)

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP here. The outcome from this procedure ended up being very good, I also had an additional FUT of roughly 1500 grafts in February 2016 and am almost two years post op from that second procedure. I have not been using any medication and the final result from the two procedures has been excellent. It appears that I am a slow grower and did not see the final result from either procedure until around 18 months post-op. I''ll post a new thread with updated photos.

I'm rather confused. This thread was started by someone named Follically-challenged...are you saying that is you and you somehow changed your handle or something?

I'm rather confused. This thread was started by someone named Follically-challenged...are you saying that is you and you somehow changed your handle or something?
My bad - I had a thread similarly titled from around the same time as folically-challenged - got e-mail notification and assumed the thread was mine! Sorry for the confusion!

2516 grafts FUT - Dr. Rahal Sept 2013

1523 grafts FUT - Dr. Rahal Feb 2016

4039 total grafts

My bad - I had a thread similarly titled from around the same time as folically-challenged - got e-mail notification and assumed the thread was mine! Sorry for the confusion!

LOL - that's pretty funny. Glad to hear your situation worked out though.

I'm researching all of Rahal's results so I will probably come across your thread shortly - would be great if you can update it to show that things actually turned out well!

Congrats again

• 4 weeks later...