Dr. Maral hair line photos?

I'm a Norwood 2-3 and and just started taking finasteride about a year ago. I would really like to restore my hairline but am not able to afford some of the prices charged here in the US. It seems a lot of people who go to Maral seem like their hairline was made too high but I wanted to see what other people had to say. If you had FUE by Maral can you post a photo of your hairline and say what you are happy/unhappy about specifically?

Thanks so much!

• 3 months later...

Hi Eric. I personnaly went with Dr Maral, and though my hairline is just a little bit too high for me, I think it's about dealing and convincing him during the pre operation meeting. The fact is that when you are coming with a Grade 3 and more, Dr Maral just can't offer a very low hairline and a good density all over large areas... you have to choose :) You say you're grade 2 or 3, so you may find a good deal. Good luck !

Fred

Hello Fredi,

I completely disagree with the statement that a high hairline defeats the purpose of a hair transplant. Hair transplantation is a matter of supply versus demand. Many patients simply have a lot of ground to cover with only limited donor hair (even if that patient goes for both FUT and FUE). There are so many variables (and I won't discuss them here) that limit a patient's ability to restore a "full head of hair". Hair transplantation is about providing an "illusion of density". True density (around 80+ FU/cm2) is only achievable in a rare group of patients with limited long term hair loss and exceptional donor hair characteristics. Thus, hair restoration physicians must do their best to move hair to areas that will provide the greatest aesthetic appeal. This includes creating a more mature hairline rather than a low youthful one. Perhaps some disagree, but I'd rather have a higher more mature looking hairline and enough donor hair available to cover all the balding areas behind it than a youthful one with a big bald spot because there wasn't enough donor hair left after creating such a low hairline.

Dr. Maral totally agree with Bill's opinions on the hairline location. It is primarily determined by the age and then by the pattern of hairloss. Slightly higher hairline is always natural after the ages of 40's.

Low hairline design is dangerous before the age of 40, especially before the ages of 30's because hair loss may progress necessitating new hair transplant session(s) to cover new areas over the middle part and top-crown.

Dr. Maral guides his patients for the hairline location and design and gives them much more freedom to choose on both parameters after the age of 40. Before the age of 35-40, hairline location is determined by Dr. Maral, the shape and design might be selected by the patient.

Needles to say, any minor correction or modification on the hairline, or just adding some more grafts to fix the minor deficiencies over the transplant areas is always done by the clinic free of charge. Patients' satisfaction is of utmost importance in Maral Klinik.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

An example for a hairline design by Dr. Maral is presented here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173948-my-fue-operation-maral-clinic.html

Dr. Maral and his hair transplant team transferred about 3000 grafts on a 26-year-old hair loss sufferer in one session, The operation took about 7 hours in a day. The result was presented 8 months after his hair operation. The pre-op and post-op pictures were provided by the patient.

The patient's young age, favorable hair loss pattern (NW2) and high quality donor areas made him very fast hair grower, this is an exceptional case in this respect.

5b32e1c512915_hairline13000grafts.jpg.28faf542c60d3d14e11ed67671994a95.jpg

5b32e1c5242b1_hairline23000grafts.jpg.281dfcc143395e878b1a956a82502823.jpg

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

Hello Fredifredo! Thanks for the info. Do you have some pictures?

Here are clear pictures of the before / after. High luminosity (sunny weather, pictures usually taken on my balcony), no flash, no compromise. Please note that it's not over, as I'm at month 10 and it will keep on improving, growing and densifying till the end of the year. I hope this can help you... In my thread you can find many other pictures, and see the evolution. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173220-dr-maral-turkey-3100-grafts.html

Fred

5b32e1ceb58de_pre0plignecheveuxfront.jpg.69d4d966484422f77788070915f2c327.jpg

5b32e1ced2298_J10.5Mdessus.jpg.52ddc41245dc564f53c7ae6b2f3f30fb.jpg

5b32e1cef1434_pre0plignefront.jpg.437d367a493c503b3cf3405264835f9e.jpg

5b32e1cf0b8b5_J10.5Mface.jpg.3d2de2a5eab5a89d9c9957d631bc3c7d.jpg

Here are clear pictures of the before / after. High luminosity (sunny weather, pictures usually taken on my balcony), no flash, no compromise. Please note that it's not over, as I'm at month 10 and it will keep on improving, growing and densifying till the end of the year. I hope this can help you... In my thread you can find many other pictures, and see the evolution. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173220-dr-maral-turkey-3100-grafts.html

Fred

impressive hair line

Originally Posted by BUSA

6 months is way too early to be gauging a HT success. chit, many don't grow till 9-12 months fully. and some up to 16 months.

BUSA,

Your comment is impressive and one of the best in this network. Just I will add an easy proposition:

Everyone who had HT should wait patiently up to 16- 18 months after the operation to see the overall end result. And the others should be supportive for him.

Proof: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174447-4000-fue-grafts-dr-maral.html

You should carry your message to all threads of this network...... - to help the hair loss sufferers.

An example for a hairline design by Dr. Maral is presented here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173948-my-fue-operation-maral-clinic.html

Dr. Maral and his hair transplant team transferred about 3000 grafts on a 26-year-old hair loss sufferer in one session, The operation took about 7 hours in a day. The result was presented 8 months after his hair operation. The pre-op and post-op pictures were provided by the patient.

The patient's young age, favorable hair loss pattern (NW2) and high quality donor areas made him very fast hair grower, this is an exceptional case in this respect.

To be clear, when you say that "Dr. Maral and his hair transplant team transferred about 3000 grafts" on this patient, are we to understand that Dr. Maral performed this surgery? Or, rather, as his patients have said here, was Dr. Maral's personal, hands-on involvement limited to drawing in a hairline with a marker before the surgery commenced? In other words, did Dr. Maral extract grafts from the patient's donor? Did he implant grafts in the recipient sites? Did he make the recipient incisions? If not, what is the name of the physician at the clinic who performed these surgical tasks and what is that physician's qualifications and experience? Which of the above-mentioned surgical tasks does this physician perform? Does this same physician perform these tasks for all FUE transplants done at the Maral Klinic, or are there other physicians performing transplants or aspects of them as well? How does a patient know which physician he will "draw" for his or her transplant? Are patients advised ahead of time that Dr. Maral will not actually perform any part of the patient's transplant surgery? Are patients given the option of paying more to have Dr. Maral perform their transplant surgery? If so, how much more, and which aspects of the surgery does Dr. Maral actually execute in such cases?

Thank you in advance for answering these questions.

Pup,

All your comments are true and I appreciate your efforts with KO, it does not matter.

Just I am asking you,is that possible to change your avatar, your picture. Speaking with a whelp gives me a strange feeling, I prefer to speak with your master, where is he? In congress?

Pup,

All your comments are true and I appreciate your efforts with KO, it does not matter.

Just I am asking you,is that possible to change your avatar, your picture. Speaking with a whelp gives me a strange feeling, I prefer to speak with your master, where is he? In congress?

Sorry to upset you, GraveD11gger. I am a Jack Russell Terrier. As you probably know, JRT's tend to have minds of our own. I allow my "owner" to assist with typing, as I lack opposable thumbs.

It may not matter to you that clinics offering cosmetic surgical procedures engage in deceptive marketing practices, but it does to some of us here. This forum values transparency in the marketing of hair transplant surgery. Its members do think it matters whether the doctor whose name is on the door and whose reputation and credentials are promoted to land patients actually performs the transplant surgeries. Call us crazy. Ruff.

Pup;

I believe members who follow the threads are smart enough to evaluate the results provided. Idiots only might need an extra advices on their decisions for what to do/where to go, the advice which constantly are given by some posters like you and your partner KO.

Or do you think that all members are idiots and need JRT - a thinking dog on their behalf ???

Hello erik105,

I am a patient of Dr. Maral, I had a FUE with him in february and my final transplated graft was 3500.

Today I am at month 8 of my post-HT development and I coulnt be happier about my hair.

I took some pictures of my hairline and here you go, sharing them with you.

Dr.Maral is really great about drawing your future restored hairline, he usually keeps it a bit higher/conservating knowing that the hair loss might continue in the upcoming years so he tends to avoid a very low/aggressive hairline, but in my opinion thats the wisest choice.

wTOiU8X.jpg

YfiRRoW.jpg

Hesedeil, your hair looks nice, but a before photo would be good to compare your final result against.

hey home1212, you can see the photos previous to my HT on my updated thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173845-my-3500grafts-fue-dr-maral-istanbul-12.html#post2408228

pictures are fresh fresh taken today! the pre-op pics were taken by myself (the bathroom one) and Dr. Maral (the one with the white background)

To be clear, when you say that "Dr. Maral and his hair transplant team transferred about 3000 grafts" on this patient, are we to understand that Dr. Maral performed this surgery? Or, rather, as his patients have said here, was Dr. Maral's personal, hands-on involvement limited to drawing in a hairline with a marker before the surgery commenced? In other words, did Dr. Maral extract grafts from the patient's donor? Did he implant grafts in the recipient sites? Did he make the recipient incisions? If not, what is the name of the physician at the clinic who performed these surgical tasks and what is that physician's qualifications and experience? Which of the above-mentioned surgical tasks does this physician perform? Does this same physician perform these tasks for all FUE transplants done at the Maral Klinic, or are there other physicians performing transplants or aspects of them as well? How does a patient know which physician he will "draw" for his or her transplant? Are patients advised ahead of time that Dr. Maral will not actually perform any part of the patient's transplant surgery? Are patients given the option of paying more to have Dr. Maral perform their transplant surgery? If so, how much more, and which aspects of the surgery does Dr. Maral actually execute in such cases?

Thank you in advance for answering these questions.

Important questions.

Hımm, 3 posts immediately after membership, all are related to bashing Maral. And this message has already posted in this thread before.

Hey PupDaddy,

If this charligirl is your owner, whom you allow her to assist with typing, I prefer to speak with you. You do not need opposable thumb for typing with computer keyboard. You look like much more smarter than your owner really. Please write for yourself, or let me assist you with typing.

Maybe, hair transplant can be done much better by professional teams who had much more experience, talent and labors than so-called physicians with no basic surgical training.

This is old news girl, you should find a new one:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177209-maral-klinik-grade-7-hair-loss-restoration-1st-session-4200-mikrofue-grafts.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177197-grade-8-hair-loss-restoration.html

As for the troll, why are you so obsessed with me?

I want to help you. In fact you are honest man but misdirected by dishonest hiar transplant physicians. You may need a HT in future, you deserve the most experienced and honest FUE HT clinic in the universe.

Dry pictures only are enough for the presentation of the results. No need for wet pictures. They are just advertorial to inflate the yield/result.

I know never believe me now but :rolleyes: will change. Peace, I offer you for a while;)

By the way, Illvlludassar send you his warm greetings, he may return in soon time.:rolleyes:

KO.jpg.0954730fcf96a29b3791756f5f020f7b.jpg