Dr Path (Thailand) vs Dr Doganay

xabi86

Hello,

I need advice from all you guys please and will appreciate your response. I have been a member of this community for a long time but this is the first time I am posting on this.

I am considering a hair transplant between Dr Doganay in Turkey and Dr Path in Thailand. Both have agreed that I need about 2500-3000 grafts. I just need your guys thoughts please to help me decide as to who to go to.

Please let me know what your thoughts are and how you compare the two of them?

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks. Any ideas on Dr Doganay?

Any more comments from other members as well would be welcomed.

Cheers

Doganay would be my vote between the two, but why are you limiting your search to only two surgeons?

for example Dr. Bisanga is in Brussels which is only a 50 minute flight from Heathrow

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Basically you cant compare between them as they have totally different technique! Hakan does FUE, Dr. Path does FUT! So it depends if you want to be cut and a flesh will be removed from the back of your head then Path is your man.

In my opinion, I believe more in FUE these days, FUT became something from the past. Look at the forum now, you rarely see a FUT result posted lol

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi. Thanks a lot everyone about your input.

@hsrp10 - I am limiting my options to these to purely due to financial reasons. I wish I could afford to go to someone like Dr.Rahal or Dr. Bisange but at the moment that seems a bit on the impossible side. I know that when it comes to hair transplant, quality should not be compromised due to finances, but having said that I don't have much of a choice apart from these two (Dr. Path or Dr. Doganay).

The other question for me is if I go for FUE, I'm able to get more out of my donor hair as compared to FUT. To explain what I mean is, lets say I go for FUT, and I might be wrong in thinking this, I'll be able to get more out of my donor hair for any subsequent surgeries (if required). Whereas if I go for FUE, my donor hair is limited. I'm I correct in thinking this or the number of grafts in the donor are will be the same regardless of which process I go for (FUE or FUT)?

2 - Also has anyone seen any bad results or negative feedback for Dr. Doganay, I have seen one for Dr. Path as hairmatek pointed out to me in an earlier post?

Again, I look forward to your input guys.

Many thanks

In my opinion, I believe more in FUE these days, FUT became something from the past. Look at the forum now, you rarely see a FUT result posted lol

Is FUE good for people with low donor density ?