Dr. Erkan Demirsoy (Istanbul, Turkey) - 2708 grafts May 2014

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah I am going on 5-th of January :) When are you? I will upload some pictures soon but please consider that in order to have optimal growth there are many factors involved not only the doctor. I think you have made a great decision in choosing Dr. Demirsoy.

I'm there on the 18th. I've researched the ass out of this and think Demirsoy is a good choice based on what I've read. I'm really nervous about it. 46 and about a norwood 3. It's probably a bit of a mid life crisis, but its something I've given a lot of thought to.

Any advice appreciated..

I personally think it's a bit of a risk going with a clinic that has very little publicised work , and a few including this patient that are not satisfactory . I would love to use this clinic as the price is very cheap and the dr does most of the work . But I have to question If they had homerun results why have they not put them on here or better still video comb throughs like dr Lorenzo , although I like the prices in turkey I think I'm going to keep saving for a trip to Madrid as in don't want to waste precious grafts in a lifetime battle .

I've researched him and there are a lot of results on german forums that are really good.

I'd be interested to see hmmms pics to evaluate the end result, as sometimes we tend to be critical of our own outcomes, although the dr concurred it was a sub par result.

I personally think it's a bit of a risk going with a clinic that has very little publicised work , and a few including this patient that are not satisfactory . I would love to use this clinic as the price is very cheap and the dr does most of the work . But I have to question If they had homerun results why have they not put them on here or better still video comb throughs like dr Lorenzo , although I like the prices in turkey I think I'm going to keep saving for a trip to Madrid as in don't want to waste precious grafts in a lifetime battle .

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of Demirsoy’s work. Just like Dolph1969 said, and based n my long research on the clinic, there are solid results from the guy on other HT forums.....I think the standard assumption, and imho the biggest mistake most HT candidates make is by allowing their HT decision to be affected by a perceived value linked to a higher price per graft. The fact is that price isn’t necessarily the determinant of quality. What impresses me is ethics, is when e doc performs all extractions himself, makes all the incision holes in the right place with the right depth and angle, knows exactly how to harvest the safe zone, and does one patient a day. For me price should be at the bottom of one's list when considering HT.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...