4 Months Post OP Need Opinion

I'm not sure what your question is. This is before your last surgery.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

So how many grafts did you have for your first HT? Looking at your latest surgery pics the grafts seems too spaced out to give a decent result.

Did you use the same surgeon for both Hts? i ask as it seems the first one hasnt given a decent result either.

Still 4 months things only begin to happen in the growth dept.

So how many grafts did you have for your first HT? Looking at your latest surgery pics the grafts seems too spaced out to give a decent result.

Did you use the same surgeon for both Hts? i ask as it seems the first one hasnt given a decent result either.

Still 4 months things only begin to happen in the growth dept.

My first ht did not give me decent results so i changed the surgeon, and i hve been told that previous surgeon either wasted the grafts or grafts were dead when transplanted and were hardly 1000 grafts. He also said that my hairline also was not right i am hoping this time i will get better result including crown.

Well its a big area to cover with 4000 grafts. Did he give you a idea of what you can expect in terms of density with the result? Was he going for a decent hairline and then just spreading the remainder of the grafts across you entire scalp/crown ?

Well its a big area to cover with 4000 grafts. Did he give you a idea of what you can expect in terms of density with the result? Was he going for a decent hairline and then just spreading the remainder of the grafts across you entire scalp/crown ?

Yes thats what he said because i have very good density donor area so he said 4000 grafts would be enough to give good result with decent hair line but after surgery he said that he managed to get more than 4000 grafts from strip + fue so results should be great if i do proper care after surgery.

Yes thats what he said because i have very good density donor area so he said 4000 grafts would be enough to give good result with decent hair line but after surgery he said that he managed to get more than 4000 grafts from strip + fue so results should be great if i do proper care after surgery.

who performed the first and who performed the second surgery??

Both surgeries performed in Pakistan first surgery performed by local surgeon Dr Imran from Jhelum, not very well known.

Second surgery performed by Dr Naveed from Cosmetic surgery Pakistan also known as Dubai Hair Transplant Islamabad.

Both surgeries performed in Pakistan first surgery performed by local surgeon Dr Imran from Jhelum, not very well known.

Second surgery performed by Dr Naveed from Cosmetic surgery Pakistan also known as Dubai Hair Transplant Islamabad.

After a failed HT in the past didn't you consider moving outta Pakistan for a recommended surgeon? I really hope it works out for you mate but that's a lot of wasted grafts if it doesn't

I am hoping to get good result the second surgery otherwise its all waste and i am not going for third surgery if this ht failed.

Before considering new surgeon i investigated and got a lot of good references so made sure that new surgeon is reputable with ht experience

I dont even see 4000 + grafts to be honest.:-( I hope im wrong but even covering a large area i would expect to see more evidence. Did they give you a breakdown of the grafts - IE how many 1,2,3 or 4s?

They said they managed to get 2500+ grafts from strip and about 1500+ from fue so not sure if they were telling truth or just guessing.