Dr. Christopher Pawlinga 1,103 FUs

Before and after photos display a completely different hairstyle. The post-op photos completely hide the majority of the area worked on.

Before and after photos display a completely different hairstyle. The post-op photos completely hide the majority of the area worked on.

That guy could not have had that hairstyle pre op. It looks great for the number of grafts. I would not think he had a HT is I saw him on the street.

I think we need to be a little understanding of patients' choices for their hairstyles - this is out of the physicians control.

That guy could not have had that hairstyle pre op. It looks great for the number of grafts. I would not think he had a HT is I saw him on the street.

I think we need to be a little understanding of patients' choices for their hairstyles - this is out of the physicians control.

The pictures look to be taken by the clinic, it would have been nice if the pictures were more comparable. As Mickey said his post op hairstyle is basically combing over the result, so it's hard to tell. Picture 4 of 6 shows a result and some improvement but is overall weak IMO, most of the transplanted area is combed over and of what little I can see the density seems pretty low. Picture 6 of 6 doesn't look impressive at all, looks about the same as preop except hair is combed over. Were hairs actually transplanted on the left side? We only see a line drawn on the right side.

Plus he has long hair on one side and short on the other. He needs a new hair dresser and to wear his hair shorter. He looks better in the before picture in my opinion. Moreover the after pictures are bad for comparison.

Not an impressive HT compared to many others.