I have two questions about post op HT

Jimmy,

The implanted grafts will shed the hairs between day 7 and the end of month 2. Clinics have different post-operative instructions when it comes to using minoxidil. I recommend checking your instructions or contacting the clinic to make sure you do everything "by the book."

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Jimmy,

The implanted grafts will shed the hairs between day 7 and the end of month 2. Clinics have different post-operative instructions when it comes to using minoxidil. I recommend checking your instructions or contacting the clinic to make sure you do everything "by the book."

Good luck!

How about Finastride ? can this drug be left alone and rather opt for an alternative medicine which does not have severe effects

How about Finastride ? can this drug be left alone and rather opt for an alternative medicine which does not have severe effects

I was told I can continue taking fin or dut normally on the same day. I did and nothing bad has happened to me, everything is going according to plan, 10 days post op. Dr Maral told me to stop taking minoxidil for I forgot how long, he said a number of weeks, I just forgot the number. That's why I was asking here.