MSM-How long for results?

I think the 1st thing people see (& that's the case for me) is a definite change in the growth rate of your nails!!

As for the hair, it seems it helps with both the growth and the texture. Been on it for only 1 month and started 10 days before my HT so the actual benefits are difficult to assess for the moment.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

notso..

hw is right..fingernails start growin crazy...i've been using it since January..and the speed of my hair growth is noticeable...instead of six weeks between haircuts, im needing it every 4 weeks now...

another funny thing i noticed..not only is my skin better..less dry, etc...but since i love being in the sun, occasionally i get too much of it, and a couple days later the skin on my forehead or nose might dry out and flake off...but this summer, that hasnt happened once!...quite unusual....

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

i hadn't thought about the benefits on the skin but now that you mention it, my skin DOES seem to tolerate the sun better now. seems less dry. my nails need cut quite literally every 3rd day now and my hair grows very fast. Beard hair too. I used to be fortunate not to have to shave every day, but no longer. sorry guys, as yet MSM hasn't proven to increase penis length, much to Rugger's dismay icon_cool.gif

Don't expect MSM to regrow hair, it only seems to expedite the growth of already-growing hair.

sorry guys, as yet MSM hasn't proven to increase penis length, much to Rugger's dismay icon_cool.gif

Actually Hugh, I'm not dismayed at all that your penis hasn't grown..icon_biggrin.gif

Rugger & Hugh,

Pictures please.... the purpose of this forum is to enable people to make fair assessments icon_biggrin.gif

Hugh...raise your game pal..icon_smile.gif

HW...i would post a picture, but it would only cause you to sob in envy..and i just wont do that to a fellow human being...

besides, a picture wouldnt fit here.. icon_eek.gif

where do you get msm?

Everybody carries it..even Walmart...I get mine from the local Rite-Aid store..GNC brand in 1500 mg tablets...pretty reasonable price..

"What is MSM originally used for? The reason for asking is I may be able to get it from my Dr. for free depending what it's original use is for."

And that is why I sometimes think I should have retired from the military. (Well, in another 12 years...)

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

For all the info needed, just go to the MSM website, which is quite easy to guess!! Cheapest supplier is Costco.