happy with results and more

are you happy with your hair transplant done by a recommended surgeon? I mean, have you improved your situation?

what have people said about your new look?

do you have achieved a natural result?

if you have not a severe hairloss situation can you style your hair without a combo style, in a natural appeareance?

thank you very much and sorry for those questions

Edited by lessthanme

Yes happy and one of the best decisions I made in my life.

From this post and your others, it seems that you are trying to get people to convince you that a HT is right for you.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174372-detect-hair-transplant.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174524-hairline-thickness.html

You have to decide for yourself and do research, and only you can decide. Just because others are happy with the results does not guarantee you will be happy, and vice versa.

Consult with a surgeon recommended on this forum, and if possible meet some patients from that surgeon in real life and see their results.

good luck on your journey

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

thank you very much for your reply. I would like to know if the hair transplant is a good solution to hair loss so I want to look for information about it to find out if it is true, but I would like to know the opnion from guys who have done it and if they are happy with results...

It is true that every people is different but by listening more people you can judge the

effectiveness of it and if you can achieve some improvement.

Edited by lessthanme

I'm delighted. 1 year and 9 months post op.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I would like to listen more opinions because I searched in google for results and ht and someone wrote they were not satisfied probably they had transplants in the past 80 90.

So could it be that recent that recent ht are so far better than the past, is that right?

yes hair transplantation is the best solution of hair loss. I have also done transplantation 7 months back from Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika sethi, India. i have got good results and my hair looking natural. I will suggest you to take consultation once with him. I am sharing my results with you.

5b32de5e3c872_balbirhistory.jpg.e2e1c2eb779e057755365c5400e3fb2f.jpg

thank you very much for your reply. I would like to know if the hair transplant is a good solution to hair loss so I want to look for information about it to find out if it is true, but I would like to know the opnion from guys who have done it and if they are happy with results...

It is true that every people is different but by listening more people you can judge the

effectiveness of it and if you can achieve some improvement.

The writing's on the wall at this point. If you choose a doctor who has a solid library of successful before-and-after pictures, HT is the best option for restoring hair.

I would like to listen more opinions because I searched in google for results and ht and someone wrote they were not satisfied probably they had transplants in the past 80 90.

So could it be that recent that recent ht are so far better than the past, is that right?

Procedures were much smaller in the 1990's than they are today, and typically not as good although I was lucky. I had two around 1996-7, for a total of 1,000 I believe. I was in my early 30's. Very happy I did, as I could get finally rid of the baseball cap. I'm set to visit Dr. Cooley this week, hoping for 3,000 but don't know for sure what's possible as I have not yet seen him in person.

3840 FUT grafts + Acell/PRP with Dr. Jerry Cooley April 17, 2014

And, I'll admit it - I'm trying the Help Hair Shake in my smoothies

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174893-3-000-fut-my-visit-thursday-april-17-dr-cooley.html