FUE with Feriduni next week!

Ffx305

Hi everyone, long time lurker first time poster. As you read by the headline I'm having fue with feriduni next week after a 6 month waiting list.

I been lurking hair forums for about 10 years now and finally going through with it. A lil background, I'm 32 have been losing my hair since 21.. Rogaine and fina have helped slow down hair loss I believe because I have family hairloss on both sides (about Norwood 5s) I'm having about 2200-2400 done and I'm looking to basically frame my face (hairline, temples) i realize I will need further procedures for future loss and I'm fine with it. I realize I'm never going to get my mane back, just looking for good coverage (aren't we all).

I plan to document and update here and answer as much as possible because its because of those who have had procedures and post their results on here that made me go for it.

It's the reason I chose dr feriduni, I've read multiple great posts as well as results and he is always in everyone's top 3 in the world, and if I'm going to do something for me I want the best possible. I live in Florida and I. Flying across the world for god sakes! Lol

Feel free to shoot any questions or what not as I will be happy to give as much support as possible!

Will post before and after shots soon

He has quite a long wait list. I have been on the waiting list since October, and my procedure is in about a month now. Someone canceled right before Christmas, but that was obviously a bad time and I couldn't take it. Fortunately another person canceled in May, otherwise I could have potentially been waiting until August.

I was Feriduni's first of 2014 (6th of Jan) ;) Kinda proud of that, everybody was just back from vacation and having a great time, even me ;) Relax, and enjoy the experience. I stayed there a week and booked a really nice apartment down the road from the clinic. It meant I could buy shopping and cook at home. I think it cost much less than the a hotel and restaurants for a week. I can pass you on the details if you want them PM me...

Thanks Octamus, I'm staying for 2 days. Inwishnincoldnstay longer but I run my own business so I have to be back to make sure everything is being done.

Getting excited but it really hasn't sunk in yet, like all of us I'm just nervous about to end result, that's why I went with one of the top docs in the world so I wouldn't 2nd guess myself later on.

Hi Fx,

You are in excellent hands. Please just let me know if I can help in anyway before and after.

Email me anytime.

Regards

Spex

Thanks sped, I've been following you for many years now, always great info, much appreciated. I'm going to attach some pics before I leave, I'm going for around 2400 and I'm kind of thinking if I should request 300 or so on my crown, don't know if it will cause more harm than good, advice from you guys would be great.

Of course ill take dr Feridunis expert advice. Framing my face might be most important for first go around.

Feriduni does some of the cleanest work I have seen and his hairlines are amazing! Are you doing Strip or FUE? Finding a good ETHICAL doc is what its all about and you have that with Feriduni!!!

You only live once...

Agree with Arrie, I will post my 3 months pics in a week or two , including the before and after but I must say it was so dense packed and clean I was amazed... I bough a magnified mirror to try and see the spaces between the hairs..

I stayed a week just for the aftercare piece, Feriduni and or a member of his team seen me every day for a week and washed and checked everything out personally.. I'm sure he will look after you

here are some shots I just took on my phone. as you can see my hairline on right side and temple need most attention, and overall framing of face.

do you guys think its worth even suggesting a few hundred units on my crown or should I wait for future go around..

thanks

1.jpg.046f83676cf27411fc1e856f084922ae.jpg

2.jpg.57bf7d16899763b7fd5f3e97cdfdd790.jpg

3.jpg.43e83505693c07f508c76a8b92668839.jpg

4.jpg.329ad26643aac61e3b1b7640d2aa63bd.jpg

5.jpg.edca6b46da962941bc3950b2ef08ed31.jpg

6.jpg.7e41a19432898a904251974430d083be.jpg

8.jpg.3aedf8e0c1536bd8a90a66fe91f2cb07.jpg

Leave the crown mate!! Have u had a ht before??? I think you'll have a blinding result!!!

Nope this will be my first, my flights tomm.. Starting to get lil,anxious lol

Just arrived in Hasslet.. 10 hour flight and hour cab ride later I'm in the hotel room.. Fue in t-minus 18 hours.. Ill give some pics and info after.. Nerves starting to kick in!!

Just chill out and relax, get an early night, stock up on food, water and drunks for the next few days!!

Youv got nothing to worry about!!! It's like Christmas, huge build up, loads of stress then over before you know it!!! It will turn out great I'm sure!! And dr Feriduni is a really nice guy!!