SMP at HIS hair - Scar and crown 20/03/14 and 27/03/14.

Hey everyone!

I've had permanent SMP at HIS Hair in Manchester with Danny on Thurs 20 March and Thurs 27 March 2014. Both sessions lasted 2-3 hours and went great, Danny is a top bloke.

He used shade 32 on the scar and 30 in the crown for session one. And 30 for both in session two.

I'm going to wait a while to see how this turns out before deciding if/when I go for a third session.

Before.

IMG_7886.jpg

IMG_7887.jpg

IMG_7889.jpg

IMG_7891.jpg

After 1st session.

IMG_7922.jpg

IMG_7923.jpg

IMG_7920.jpg

IMG_7918.jpg

IMG_7912.jpg

IMG_7911.jpg

After 2nd session.

IMG_8187.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8189.jpg

IMG_8185.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just took these pics after my haircut. The scar is looking much better but I think it'll need another session, I don't think too many people get away with just two sessions in the scar. They can really suck up the ink.

The SMP in my crown does a good job of adding density and looks great but my crappy camera doesn't do it justice. Looks much better in person.

upd7.jpg

upd8.jpg

upd4.jpg

upd5.jpg

upd1.jpg

upd2.jpg

upd3.jpg

upd6.jpg

upd9.jpg

upd10.jpg

SMP and hairstyle look good, looks really natural

so the HT was a success? you seem to have decent amount of growing hair

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

SMP and hairstyle look good, looks really natural

so the HT was a success? you seem to have decent amount of growing hair

Thanks man.

I have only suffered from crown loss, here are some pics from pre op HT 1 six years ago. My crown would be slick bald by now if I hadn't done anything.

IMG_0558_1_1.jpg

IMG_0564_2_1_1.jpg

That's pretty impressive overall after looking at the preops.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

That's pretty impressive overall after looking at the preops.

Thanks for the comment Spanker.

I believe SMP is a very good option for putting the finishing touches onto good HT work.

SMP is also a good option for repairing poor HT work and for virgin scalps who want a shaved look.

• 1 month later...

congrats man this is your third one right? hope this one lasts for you

if not since you've had your third it should be guaranteed against fading one year from your first session

after talking a lot with one HIS rep they say scars can take up to 3-5 sessions or more and some scars apparently "suck up ink" a lot

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

congrats man this is your third one right? hope this one lasts for you

if not since you've had your third it should be guaranteed against fading one year from your first session

after talking a lot with one HIS rep they say scars can take up to 3-5 sessions or more and some scars apparently "suck up ink" a lot

Cheers mate! Yeah this is the third time for my scar.

I actually got this touch up done under the guarantee because I didn't want a full session and my crown doing too.

I was quoted 2-3 sessions so my next full session will be paid for and I will do the crown again and the scar if it needs it. But I want to hold it off for as long as possible.

And yes scars are unpredictable with how they react to the ink. Just like they are when it comes to revisions, FUE grafts, lasers, etc.

Unfortunately the only way to find out how they react is to try it.