PLS HELP-- Lonely, Out of place, native hairs!

The attached pic was taken this morning..

I drew blue stars around the hairs to indicate what seems to be DHT-resistant (?) native hairs located far below my strong post-HT hairline.

What am I supposed to do with these hairs?

I tried shaving them, which is an odd thing to do.. they keep growing back as a stark reminder of a hairline of days past. Should I pluck them?

Part of me feels wasteful to shave or pluck any scalp hair because we only have a finite number of donors available.

Are these actually DHT-resistant hairs? (or perhaps they are just dying a slow death to DHT and I shouldn't trust them)

Maybe I should have them removed with FUE and transplanted to a region that actually NEEDS them (ie. my crown). Or, are there too few of then to impact my crown? Or, would it not be worth removing them with FUE because they are sensitive to DHT but just not as sensitive as the other native hairs that have already fallen out? Would FUE leave scars in those regions (any scarring in that region [my forehead] would be UNACCEPTABLE to me).

5b32ddc2cbf4a_nativehairproblemspic3.jpg.0dcecb661ac62a95a9a0110033ebc899.jpg

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

thanks rev!!

anyone else have any thoughts?

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

I personally would just pluck them. If you go for another procedure later in your life, have them extracted via FUE. I would not go through a procedure exclusively to remove these though but that is up to you. I would estimate that they would only add up to about 30 or so grafts anyway and not enough to make a cosmetic impact in the crown. Not to mention that they are NOT DHT resistant and of such a fine caliber.