4025 grafts Fue by Dr. Hakan Doganay July 2013

levi12

That is not really true and that's never prove. I know enough cases that had a second HT and the regrowth time was approximately the same as the first. Of course that Dr. Shapiro's Hair Institute has found a method to Promote and to sell the product called AFR™which in my opinion is nothing else that the product which is known as Growthfactors.

maybe your right because i had my 2nd ht withdr.hakan,and everything is going normally.

Do you have more pics? If it makes you feel better, I think the result looks decent and quite natural from the pics you posted.

i'm confused , do you mean more pictures of my first HT ? I have no more.

• 4 weeks later...

Does Dr. Hakan place the grafts himself or do the extractions himself? or do the techs do that?

maybe the disparity in results is from gaps in technician skill levels or tech turnover ??

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

The extractions are done by techs,and the placement is done by the doctor.I saw a couple of older pics and the same techs were there,so I don't see different techs,but a human procedure, like this one means that if someone went to sleep late,had an argument with a spouse or kid...etc,it could affect performance the next morning.

Do you have a thick beard. I have seen Dr Hakan do good results from beard grafts. If yes, then ask him for a small beard transplant procedure with around 1000 grafts ... I think apart from the refund, this is something he should do for you without charge. I have seen another case of Dr Hakan where the patient had poor results of around 2000-2500 grafts. Dr Hakan did the next procedure for free and used around 1000 beard grafts as he didn't wanna exhaust more of the donor Area.

This is why I'm usually worried about very high graft surgeries. There is no way out in case something bad happens. I remember back in the days, some doctors used to give discount if you do extra grafts. Like first 1000 grafts for 3 Euro, next 1000 for 2.5 and anything after that like 1.5 Euro to push patients for some extra money. But this is not the case any more. When i did the surgery, Dr Hakan told me that apart from the 2400 grafts, i can still have around 2000 grafts from back. And they haven't touch my sides yet. so i assume i can get some from there as well ...

I sincerely hope you have a thick beard and Dr Hakan should do a free procedure apart from the full refund. The 4000 grafts are something that can't be refunded :(. At least with some beard grafts, he can maybe give you some moderate coverage ....

hey mate i have to say that to me your hair looks better than the picture before, however Id expect more its true, but don't give up the hopes, even if after a year just don't give it up. Have you tried taking the propecia maybe every other day? I've heard that this could help with less of those side effects, and I'm assuming you are cutting the pill in 4 and taking 1 once a day? well try taking it once every other day and see what happens. Also do you workout? If not Try resistance training this could also help minimize the side effects you may get from the pill.

on another note i think the hair you have now will not fall, and you should really look into smp, there are truly some great people out there doing amazing things with it, since you do have somewhat hair around it will definitely make you look as if you have no hair loss at all. I have seen pictures and contacted myself a few places, the ink is temporary so you can see how you feel once you have it in.

At first i found some negative info on smp but I'm now looking into myself and will perform this soon, so my advice is check into it! Try the pill every other day! and not for once think you lost the battle!

good luck!

• 3 months later...