Injertocapilar-Farjo Dr Lorenzo 4004 FUE

This patient is in his mid 30's and using Minoxidil.

He had excellent donor characteristicS and we were able to carry out a large single procedure over two days of 4004 grafts.

The breakdown was as follows

(9733 hairs; 2.43 hairs/graft; 55 a 60 microns of hair; 0.8 mm punch;

325 FU1/ 1921 FU2/ 1482 FU3/ 260 FU4/ 16 FU5).

Mick

13SGM301113comp4_zps7dfd11c7.png

13SGM301113comp6_zps935ecee1.png

13SGM301113comp5_zps7d66a2bb.png

13SGM301113comp2_zpscde90135.png

13SGM301113comp3_zps7922d16e.png

13SGM301113comp1_zps4964f94c.png

Edited by Mick from Farjo

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

FUE 2014,

Thanks for the kind words.

He will now be here until September and then back to Spain.

I suppose it is get him while you can because what i am now seeing even from his early patients is highly encouraging and in some cases stunning.

So much so that i am in the chair on Wednesday with a Farjo-Lorenzo combination.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Could you imagine putting another 4k on that? Excellent result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...
FUE 2014,

Thanks for the kind words.

He will now be here until September and then back to Spain.

I suppose it is get him while you can because what i am now seeing even from his early patients is highly encouraging and in some cases stunning.

So much so that i am in the chair on Wednesday with a Farjo-Lorenzo combination.

Mick

Mick, you going for strip/FUE combo? All the very best :)

Excellent work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Mickey and 67mph

Thanks for asking.

It was FUE and within 7 days there was nothing to be seen from a visual perspective.

Very easy and straightforward .It was a small procedure but oddly enough i had an average count of 2.4 hairs per graft with just over 1200 being done to just behind the hairline and top of crown.

He will be working from Spain again in September but already his diary is stacking up.The biggest advantage here is that he does pretty much everything himself.

Mick