FUE results Dr. Bhatti. India. buzzed hair

Graftinder100

Hi all.

just wanted to share some results with the forum. It helped me, I hope I can be helpful with my input. My other posts thread is

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170157-my-hair-transplant-tejinder-bhatti-darling-buds-chandigarh-india.html

This is 10 months on. 3,500 grafts. What a journey! very happy with the results. :)

5b32dd275a3f4_abefore.jpg.ab6625b21ead52540092b719d460591e.jpg

b.jpg.c71817a4f9ad1df76a607c89dd990ac6.jpg

back.jpg.6483292b8dabd6c601988102450873f3.jpg

side.jpg.31eece564d6d44a88b400877417fc219.jpg

top.jpg.20b83f8edf7c66f7d9ed6d13885d39e1.jpg

I am sure you are a very happy man Graftinder :)

Do you plan to keep your hair buzzed or plan to let it grow?

Hi Augustya.

I did shed but not as much as some other people I have spoken to. The areas I had done with beard hair had the least shedding but overall it wasn't very noticeable to the look of my head as I kept it short. It does freak you out when you notice the hairs on any white surface when you stroke your head but this soon stops happening. In percentage terms I would say around 20 to 30% for me...but it comes back.

So You are saying 20% to 30% shed or that much did not shed ? And the one that did not shed ? What happened with them as in Did they hung in there till the very last ? like are they still there and have become part of your final result or what ?

so 20 to 30% of the implanted hair shed......or the density overall looked 20 to 30 lower than I have now (and how it looked after surgery). the remaining hair seemed to carry on growing. But I'm no expert so I can only go on how it looked and not sure of the medical terminology etc. The end result for me was pretty much everything implanted stayed put or came back after shedding. A few grafts popped with banging into things, v annoying when it happens

Looks very good, im 1 month post op and shed alot so far.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

thanks traction,

your results look pretty good too. Yhe, I remember the itchy sheding stage. The worst is over...can only get better now

I have slight itching in the donor area, but from what I've read that is a good sign as the nerves are healing.

I think the buzzed looks good. Have you thought about SMP in the future? Personally I think its a very good option, I didn't go for it due to my CVG.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

I have slight itching in the donor area, but from what I've read that is a good sign as the nerves are healing.

I think the buzzed looks good. Have you thought about SMP in the future? Personally I think its a very good option, I didn't go for it due to my CVG.

Thanks. Yes I did look at SMP but the FUE seemed a better option and gave me the possibility of having longer real hair. Plus financially with the competitively priced procedure in india it was FUE all the way. There's a lot of camouflage products that you can use convincingly even on shorter hair that colour the scalp and give a fuller look and it looks pretty natural.