Has a HT made you better looking?

Thanks in advance to the people on here who have answered my questions recently.....one that popped into my head is whether people who have had hair restoration feel it has improved their looks?

I assume in most cases a successful procedure would, but it will be interesting to hear from people with first hand experience whether this was the case.

Thanks.

When I had a decent amount of hair 2 years ago, and was able to use Toppik to make it look fuller, in college I had a different girl in 4 different classes driving me home in their car, offered by them, sounds like BS but I gain nothing by lying about it. It actually makes me feel bad that I do not have grils being so friendly towards me if I don't use Toppik, now I just wear a hat. That was just Toppik and not even improving the Norwood scale hairline, just the thickness of my hair. An HT improves your hairline, lowering it and using your actual hair to give you back your good looking hair. Toppik kinda makes hair look like nappy/curly hair and I don't like that because my hair is kinda straight/wavy. But yeah, I really think a well done, thick HT would make your looks skyrocket. Like if you are a balding 5-6 on a scale of 10, an HT may get you up to an 8, IMO, especially if you are already attractive.

Edit: Sorry I just noticed this was a question for people who have had HT. I haven't had one.

Bang on post Jimmy.

My view is - no matter what your original attractiveness, your probably going to improve from where you are now. Even if you cant get as much coverage as you'd like, you can always buzz it and look better than you would have inevitable become.

I really think a well done, thick HT would make your looks skyrocket. Like if you are a balding 5-6 on a scale of 10, an HT may get you up to an 8, IMO, especially if you are already attractive.

:D

Hopefully it will happen in my case!