wearing fitted baseball caps

See my thread in my signature for this.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

See my thread in my signature for this.

Thanks but I'm not sure I understand thebdilemna of touching the grafts after 2,weeks? They are all going to fall out anyway and no damage can occur after the 5th says my dr...

I'm sleeping on them, showering str8 under the hot water what could a cap or bhandana do?

Cap is supposed to be fine after 2 weeks, my drs post of states this! If your worried ask your own dr for clarification but I can't see what can possibly harm anything! Research shows u can pluck the hair at this stage and it should regrow!! Mid wear it on a loose setting though if youv any concerns!

My Doctor sys to wait a month before baseball hat. Although Im two weeks and Im wearing one when I run out and do errands, I don't see what damage it can do. Like you said Im sleeping and fully showering on the grafts. Maybe if you wore the hat all day long or something it would cut off blood flow to the grafts

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

A fitted hat is fine at this point, and it's not going to cut off blood supply to the grafts. If it fits and it's comfortable then it's ok, the only concern would be it irritating the donor area. I wore an adjustable snapback hat starting the day after my surgery, and as soon as the swelling was gone and it would fit I wore a fitted hat, I had no problems.

An adjustable snap back caused more irritation for me than a fitted cap. But not any fitted cap, I looked lots and lots of caps, and the one I chose is perfect....except for very windy weather. But even when pulling it further down on my forehead does not come in contract with the hair, why take unnecessary risks?

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

As long as it's not an overly tight fitted had, should be no problem, but I always like to point out that you should ask abd follow your doctor's orders.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I've been wearing a loose-fitting adjustable ball cap since about 8 days post-op. As long as it's not coming into contact with the grafts I don't see the problem.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018