Which clinic

Thegodfather

Hello.

I'm 21 and already have almost level 3 vortex baldness. It started when I was 17 and my hair isn't really thick.

As you can guess, my selfconfidence isn't very high.

So I'm thinking about getting FUE.

I will post the pictures probably tomorrow, but I'm thinking of getting 2000-3000 grafts.

As I saw, Turkey is my choice, because of my limited financial status.

So which doctors/clinic are recommended?

Also, I can't afford to pay more than 2000€ for operation...

Thank you very much!

Hello.

I'm 21 and already have almost level 3 vortex baldness. It started when I was 17 and my hair isn't really thick.

As you can guess, my selfconfidence isn't very high.

So I'm thinking about getting FUE.

I will post the pictures probably tomorrow, but I'm thinking of getting 2000-3000 grafts.

As I saw, Turkey is my choice, because of my limited financial status.

So which doctors/clinic are recommended?

Also, I can't afford to pay more than 2000€ for operation...

Thank you very much!

Keep saving and researching, even if it takes 2 more years waiting.

..and don't fall for the old saying: "I just want good hair for a few years. When I'm over 30 I won't care.." WRONG!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

?7000 ? thats not budget ! lol

I guess you're joking but I was referring to his previous 6 surgeries. All that donor wasted and all that was left was 1,500 FUE grafts.

I don't work in healthcare but regularly employ the services of consultants. Some bid low but if we do not think they can deliver based on what they bid then we routinely reject them.

Can you realistically employ decent staff when you are charging EUR2000? Of course not. Pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

Pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

This is ugly, insensitive, and overall wrong. Turkey has so many clinics that competition brought the prices down. Even the best doctors among them charge much less than those in the US. Dr. Maral's technicians worked on me patiently for hours and got me as good work as they could. Not only that I don't regret going with them, but I now think that the prices in the industry are way overblown, taking advantage of people who use their entitlement to pay too much for their surgery.

At 21 really think twice about surgery as you do not want to be chasing loss, as said here keep the money in your pocket and see how medication goes for you if not yet considered. I had a lot of hair at 21 and none at 37, so loss is progressive and really too early to commit to something that you could very easily regret.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

No i wasnt joking.

My first x2 surgerys was in the uk and pretty expensive. My last FUE surgery was in Turkey for a fraction of the cost and turned out better than the previous ones and used less grafts to do so.

The usually recommended HT surgeons from Turkey all turn out good results. But the overall cost is far cheaper than most other places.

In fact you would be hard pushed to find a "Expensive" HT surgeon in Turkey - what is relevant is the economic climate compared to my own (Being in the UK)

Im actually gutted that i didnt do my homework in the past - i would not have ended up with a awful FUT scar,

And the cost of my first to went over 10k and the last (better result) appox 2000 euros.

To the OP.

You will see the 2 coalition HT surgeons recommended by Hairtransplantnetwork.

1) Dr. Hakan Doganay - AHD Clinic

2) Dr. Koray Erdogan - ASMED Surgical Medical Centre

Both from Istanbul - Turkey. Both have consistently good results !

Way too young at 21, and much more if you're losing crown and starting to invest your "inventory" in an area that you hardly see and are going to chase for 45 years to come. Get on medical therapy and wait a few years to see its effects. If you keep losing, I wouldn't start down the hair transplant path. If it holds, you can then consider surgery.

Best of luck!

Thank you for all replies!! i really appreciate it.

But I don't really understand why not go to surgery..

I would also ask dr. to put some of the grafts on top of my head, where there are hair but not so thick.

What can I regret?

If it continues, will consider 2nd surgery. And if there is nothing I can do, there is still option to shave myself.

I read a lot about medical treatments, but they all have side effects.. I really don't want it to affect my potency.

I will put some photos here shortly.

And what are the prices for dr. Hakan and dr. Koray?

Thank you all again.

I can tell you still have a lot of learning to do, and I don't mean that as a put down. Since we lose hair from 20-60s, considering you're only 21, If you end up with aggressive hair loss, you're going to run out of inventory and make your results look unfinished, which is even worse than losing hair. Shave your head? If so, you're going to be able to see a linear scar (FUT) or dot scars (FUE) all around your donor area, NOT COOL!

As far as side effects, consult your doctor. It only affect about 2% of users and mostly happens within a month of trying, at which point you can stop.

Don't jump at surgery. And if visit a doctor that recommends surgery, run the other direction, because any ethical doctor will not touch you at this point.