can you carry toppik/dermmatch on a flight?

Not only do I not see why there would be a problem, last September I took a bottle of toppik that I bought from the ISHRS annual scientific meeting on carry-on. Since neither dermmatch nor toppik are liquid, you shouldn't have any issues.

Bill:

toppik is not a liquid, but it does look like gun powder to me icon_smile.gif did they check the toppik when you went through?

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Yeah I definitely had thought about this the first time I traveled with Toppik. Like Latin said it does look like Gunpowder and I doubt it's something that these security check people probably see often.

Fortunately though I've never had an issue and I've traveled with it many times as carry on and checked in with my luggage. I definitely worried more about carry on. I take the medium size bottle and just included it with all the other bath stuff.

I'd love to hear someones story if they did get pulled aside for it though. Having to tell/show them it helps hide my bald spot might be kind of embarassing :-)

I am currently on business overseas and carried my Toppik on the plane. Security had no issues with it. This is the 10th time or so that I have brought Toppik onto a plane without issue.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452