Here's to the New Year

Spanker

I would like to wish you all a happy year to come. May it bring you new hair if you want it and a healthy and confident mindset.

This year I had my one year anniversary for my HT and my 3 year anniversary with my finasteride. Just as I hope for myself, I wish you all a happy and (at a minimum) a stable year (in terms of hair) :).

My New Year's resolution with regards to my hair is to continue to educate myself and other patients and to continue my "battle plan" to combat hair loss. It is also a resolution of mine to continue to have a realistic and healthy outlook in terms of my hair (i.e. no mirror gazing, nit picking, worrying, etc.), and for those who know what I am talking about, I wish this for you as well.

For the new year, I further hope that the community continues to find excellent physicians of the highest caliber and that medical research brings us closer to a cure for hair loss than we are today.

Please join me in this thread by adding your resolutions and/or wishes for the new year in terms your hair, this community, and the industry as a whole.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Happy holidays and a happy new year, guys!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

My resolution is to again become more involved..its hard when you get your home run results, its nice to get away from constantly being on the board, HOWEVER, I always LOVE coming back here and hearing from the older guys and the newer stories!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website