ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO INDIA MUMBAI

bllorayne

Hello,

Advanced Hair Studio has given birth to another franchise here in India and they claim to have done transplant on Famous cricketers Example Shane Warne,Graham Gooch etc.They use the following methods:

Laser Procedure, which is to regrow your hair with the powerful combination of...

1.world's latest beam technology

2.FDA approved regrowth pharmaceutical

3.Proven scalp and follicle treatment program.

The other is a STRAND BY STRAND Procedure.

This procedure is considered to be world's most sophisticated and advanced

patented procedure. This procedure gives you 100% guarantee to get you a full head of hair

back .We can get your hair back exactly the way you lost it.

I am unaware of their method and their reputation.Please impart knowledge about them to me.I am not even going for consultation to their clinic unless and until i get good feedback on this forum.Mnay of my friends are also trying to reach them and consult however i am stoppnig them.Kindly leave comments.Thanks icon_wink.gif Gos bless this forum because this is a life saving and motivation giving den.

bllorayne,

My advise is stay away icon_eek.gif i tried there treatment in Australia Melbourne and they are nothing but scammers and liers..

There stran by stran is nothing more than a hair piece and if thats what you are after there are cheaper and better options out there.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
would love to see the smug face of the AHS rep i saw years back, can't believe i fell for their crap!

WIGs or Hair piece u can choose from various stores available in India for 1/10th of the price of AHS and same qualtiy. (At AHS Nothing is imported from US/UK/Australia lab, its a lie from AHS people) Sanket Shah, CEO of AHS himself wears a Wig (clip based wig), Why he doesn't wear a SKIN system from his own comapny??, coz he knows it SUCKS).

• 3 months later...

Advanced Hair Studio is the world's best studio for hair transplantation. With variety of treatments and best doctors across nations, AHS provides not only value for the services and treatments but also the sense of contentment to the customers. I got strand by strand treatment from there. And I was very happy and satisfied with the services rendered by them. I get some very good compliments from friends and family. I sincerely thank to all staff members of AHS especially Ashutosh, Ragini, Silky for giving me a natural look and head full of hair.

Advanced Hair Studio is the world's best studio for hair transplantation. With variety of treatments and best doctors across nations, AHS provides not only value for the services and treatments but also the sense of contentment to the customers. I got strand by strand treatment from there. And I was very happy and satisfied with the services rendered by them. I get some very good compliments from friends and family. I sincerely thank to all staff members of AHS especially Ashutosh, Ragini, Silky for giving me a natural look and head full of hair.

if you think the good people of this forum, cannot see thru your 'first' post my good man, you need more than just hair transplant.

It's interesting that your first post on the forum is defending what is otherwise a seemingly indefensible company. You're obviously affiliated with AHS in some way or another.

I could have been sucked in to this AHS stuff a few years ago, thankfully I found ( somewhat overpriced) but genuine propecia and minoxidil in London.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 3 weeks later...

Advanced Hair Studio acknowledges the bad posting(s) on this web site.

We know that the postings were placed and incited by a well planed forum consisting of ex-employee(s) and or competitor(s). Their sole purpose being to tarnish the reputation of Advanced Hair Studio out of desperation for their own gain.

So this person is not an existing or a past client of Advanced Hair Studio and has not undergone any procedure(s) with us and so has nothing to do with this organisation.

Obviously we recognize the fact that Hair loss is an emotional and a serious problem and we are dealing with an extremely sensitive area (business). We do genuinely try to match expectations of each client by performing one or multiple procedures out of the 4 completely different unique/ patented procedures what we have under the same roof. This is provided the client follows the recommended procedure(s), we are then able to achieve highly satisfactory results.

Goes without saying that’s the reason we have become World’s LARGEST Company in this segment.

Common sense, no company can expand their network from one city to the other, one state to the other and from one country to the other without satisfying their clients. The very reason AHS operates and has expanded its network from New Zealand to USA is because we are committed to perform and produce satisfactory results for each client who comes to our doorstep.

If a client has any concern with our procedure(s) or with the results, we encourage them to write an email on feedback@advancedhairstudioindia.com and we will address the problem in satisfactory and timely fashion. So if someone is a genuine client, we request them to get in touch with a Studio Manager of that respective city and also write on the above email ID to discuss the concern.

If you are a legitimate complainant this would be much more productive and sensible then posting possible inflammatory statements on this site. If you’re not a legitimate complainant, we request the reader to ignore this posting and believe in the world’s largest company.

Yours Sincerely,

Advanced Hair Studio, India

I got conned by AHS when i was 20. I only had a a bit of receeding hairline at the time. I was promised a full head of hair, so i went for the strand by strand option. I couldnt believe it when they shaved my head and then glued this dead cat on my head, I was completely shell shocked. My mates would of spotted this within 2 seconds. I was mortified so i ripped the sodding thing off. Then went with the laser option which consisted of me sitting under some big hair dryer for an hour, Basically i paid a fortune for some minoxidil.

This company are a complete joke. Anybody who works or has anything to do with them should be ashamed of themselves.

I am glad I started my treatment here, as I have an extremely oily scalp and scanty hair, I need care to be taken, so do most of us. It?s a boom that this kind of a studio and treatment on a scale such as this is available to us in India. Now, where one is sure that ones hair is in reliable and good hands.

Over a period of time you see good results too. What more!! Taking no more risks.

Nothing comes cheap, specially when it comes crucial decisions such as this. Additionally it gives you value for money in the long run.in retaining your natural beauty.

Ms Nagma, Bollywood Actor

:)

I am glad I started my treatment here, as I have an extremely oily scalp and scanty hair, I need care to be taken, so do most of us. It?€™s a boom that this kind of a studio and treatment on a scale such as this is available to us in India. Now, where one is sure that ones hair is in reliable and good hands.

Over a period of time you see good results too. What more!! Taking no more risks.

Nothing comes cheap, specially when it comes crucial decisions such as this. Additionally it gives you value for money in the long run.in retaining your natural beauty.

Ms Nagma, Bollywood Actor

:)

ha ha ha ha ha ha. What a complete joke you lot are. Whoever it is that works for AHS and posts this nonsense should really be ashamed. You lot are scum !!!

Goes without saying that’s the reason we have become World’s LARGEST Company in this segment.

This was a comment in your initial post. Baldness is a sensitive subject for people this is why they will try anything. Ye have a marketing machine behind ye which make people believe what is said. Stunned to see Spex even spent money with them, sorry you did big fella. Funny, five or six years ago i thought of going there but thanks to this forum i have seen enough information to understand i would prefer a one all over rather than a rug on my head. I will get my HT and whether it is a success or not i know i will feel more complete and confident than i ever could what AHS offer.

• 8 months later...

Hello Everyone! I have read different reviews and decided to drop some lines either.

This January I had done the procedure called strand by strand cosmetic at Advanced Hair Studio, and I’m highly satisfied and happy with this treatment’s performance. It was done in a very professional and impressive way.

All people I know in my life have appreciated what they see, because they see how my confidence has improved. Me myself is extremely happy with the outcome hence I already recommended studio procedure to one of my friend’s wife and now she is doing laser therapy.

All the best to everybody,

Mr. Sharma

• 1 month later...

I went in to AHS for a quote. The "expert" wasn't a doctor. He wasn't even medically licensed. He was just a dude who had fooled hundreds of chumps into signing up for substandard transplant surgery or for the medicine packs (minoxidil + laser).

Stay away from Advanced Hair Studio as I did. There are better Doctors in the Mumbai region