Non Sulphate Shampoo Suggestions?

Kyo

Hi

Currently using Keto shampoo Regenepure every 2nd wash and using a very mild non sulphate shampoo inbetween days and getting good results.

ie

Mon - Keto

Wed - Mild Shampoo

Fri - Keto

Sun - Mild shampoo

etc etc

Unfortunately my particular brand of "mild Shampoo" has stopped production :( and i wont be able to get any more.

Anybody got any good suggestions of a mild non sulphate shampoo that i can use in conjunction with Keto (Regenepure).?

Cheers

Kyo

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using a non-sulphate shampoo since my op 4 months back. Look up 'Jason Natural Care'. Their whole range is sulphate-free. I use the biotin-enriched shampoos and find them great. The bottle also lasted 4 months, and that was with daily washing! So value for money too.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I shampoo every day/second day with HLCC Scripts Bio Therapy shampoo which apparently has DHT blockers in it. It is SLS free also. Doesn't contain the ingredient Ketoconazole. It smells absolutely divine. I also use Revita every 2nd/3rd day which does contain Ketoconazole(1%) and also smells lovely and leaves the scalp invigorated. I also have Regenepure DR which contains Ketoconazole which I use from time to time instead of Revita(prefer Revita though).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies guys. I will look up Jason's range so cheers for the advice.

I was just looking to see what i can use in conjunction on the days i dont use keto shampoo. So not really looking for dht inhibit or anything. Something that will clean my hair look after my scalp but with no sulphates in it.

Cheers

This is the shampoo Hasson/Wong gave me to use post-op.

I am unsure if it is "non-sulphate".

I buy it on-line from a Canadian source.

Cliniderm Gentle Shampoo

8404.jpg

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.