My 2350 grafts HT at Dr. Felix - Romania

Mircea

Looks clean... You gotta love Europe and these docs with these FUE results.... Hopefully this puts Romania on the FUE map!!!

Thanks Arrie,

Dr Felix is doing a great job. I am fully satisfied with my result and I can tell that nobody can say that I had a HT.I intend to lower my hairline even more, but I just think about it...

• 2 months later...

Hello Mircea! This is a very nice result. I had also a ht 6 months ago to dr Felix Popescu. i will probably upload the pictures here. You have also to see the result at 6 months. the density will be even higher.

salutare!

• 5 years later...

Hi, I also had an hair transplant at dr Felix more than 3 years ago for the frontline and last year for the crown and the results are very good. That's why a returned for the crown area. And I did not tooked any vitamins, prp, rogaine or minoxidil, nothing at all, cause I use to put rogaine and I already was sick and tired about this. And still my result looks very good. 

No offence, but I find it very difficult to believe what you say just because of the affirmation you make that only 10-15 percent of the implanted grafts survived. I mean, I saw the amazing results obtained by doctor Felix Popescu with people with severe burns on the scalp and grafted skin, as evidenced by many of the survivors in the colectiv fire (see thi). And in addition, I see my result every day :)  At this level it is almost impossible for what you claim to happen to happen. No offense, but I find it suspicious. I will still recommend dr. Felix! 

• Administrators

First post, and it’s in defense of a doctor. If you wanna be believable at least take some time to post on here. Coming on and defending a doctor right away gives you and yo it intentions away. Do not post any promotional videos again or you’ll be gone for good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.