Having Trouble Deciding On A Surgeon

bignatt

Hey guys,

I have been a lurker on the forum for years. I recently decided to throw in the towel and am going to go for an FUE transplant. I have consulted with:

Epstein

Armani

Bauman

So far.... I feel like Armani has had the best reps in dealing with me but he is overpriced. So now i am looking at Feller, and also True and Dorin. What i want to know is who do you guys think is the best surgeon here in the USA or Canada. I just want to come out with the best possible results

Thanks

Hey guys,

I have been a lurker on the forum for years. I recently decided to throw in the towel and am going to go for an FUE transplant. I have consulted with:

Epstein

Armani

Bauman

So far.... I feel like Armani has had the best reps in dealing with me but he is overpriced. So now i am looking at Feller, and also True and Dorin. What i want to know is who do you guys think is the best surgeon here in the USA or Canada. I just want to come out with the best possible results

Thanks

Armani, I've been away for a couple years but last I heard he was a guy to avoid, is Armani himself still doing HT's ? Even years ago most were done by armani associates

I would go with Feller or Ron Shapiro , not necessarily in that order

Bignatt welcome to the forum. You have so much information on here to make a great decision considering your hair transplant. I personally for my own opinion wouldn't got to any of the three you have mentioned.

Good luck!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I agree with Spanker. Continue your research. I personally wouldn't go with FUE with any of those surgeons. There are only a handfull that are doing world-class results in my opinion on a consistent basis.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

bignatt,

Welcome! I would have to reiterate what has already been said. Do your research carefully. You may want to start by using our Search feature. Then, take a look at our FUE forum where you'll find many excellent results by a number of excellent physicians.

I also recommend checking out our list of recommended hair transplant surgeons and our criteria for recommending them.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I would suggest Dr. Simmons in Canada. I had two sessions after which a 4100 grafts were transplanted in the midscalp and forelock. I had this hair restoration treatment in Seager Hair transplant center, a hair transplantation clinic In Canada. It brought amazing results which improved my self esteem! That’s all I wanted!