Dr Hasson/ 5919 Grafts/ One Procedure/ 6.5 Months to 22 Months

This UK patient had 5919 grafts in one session to address his hair loss issues and high hairline in September 2011. He visited Dr Hasson when he was in London in March 2012 and we were able to take some photos at 6.5 months which are represented in the first series of before and after photos.

The second set of photos have been send to me directly by the patient recently which show him 22 months post op. He is rightfully delighted with his result and posted this elsewhere at 10 months post op.

I am 40 yrs old in a few weeks.

I started losing my hair at 25 yrs old.It was devastating.That was the day I realised I hadn’t cheated the hereditary hairloss .

Over the years I kept cutting my hair shorter and shorter and kept looking at myself thinking I didn’t need to shave it all off. By the time I was 37 I looked quite strange with a receding hairline and loss on the crown.Thats when I started looking at HT’s.

I looked at all the websites and found Hasson and Wong. I was amazed at the consistent results.I went to London to meet David .He was really helpful and sent my pictures to Dr Hasson.

He emailed me a few days later.It looked like Dr Hasson thought I would be a good candidate and said 4200 grafts should be achievable.

A year past and I hadn’t done anything .I spoke to Dr Hasson and he told me not to worry and just go ahead with the procedure ,he seemed quite confident .Finally in September 2011 after speaking to David again I went to Vancouver with my 13 yr old son.

Wow what a great place.Its almost as if I don’t really remember the procedure as I had such a great time just being there.The weather was superb and the people were so friendly.They give you a letter to tell customs what you are there for.When I presented it to the customs officer he congratulated me and wished me luck. What a great city.

I met Dr Hasson on the morning of the procedure and he said I had good laxity and dense hair and should get 5000 grafts.He then shaved my head and started.Half way through the count he said we are at approx 3000 .I was delighted when the final figure came in at 5800 (approx).

I cannot start to tell you how professional these people are. The office and procedure room are state of the art. They made me feel like part of a family and made sure me and my son were comfortable the whole way through.

They have given me my life back…..That's all I can say.Thank you Victor Hasson and all the team and of course David for taking the time and effort to talk me through the whole journey with care and consideration.

6.5 MONTHS COMPARE

Danfrontcompare65months_zps77ca6ec6.jpg

DanFrontdowncompare65months_zpsfa2e4a17.jpg

DanHairlineCompare65months_zps3376491c.jpg

Danrightcompare65months_zpsb5394892.jpg

Danleftfullcompare65months_zps69a56830.jpg

DanLeftcompare65months_zps0365bd67.jpg

DanTopcompare65months_zpsb2efe413.jpg

22 MONTHS POST OP SENT BY PATIENT

029Small_zpsb8d6dfd1.jpg

026Small_zps3ee4857e.jpg

023Small_zps17d7cd3b.jpg

017Small_zps475dfaae.jpg

003Small_zps20f06e2a.jpg

030Small_zps5fdc4ae0.jpg

036Small_zpsec5458b3.jpg

037Small_zps2c2ce9e2.jpg

042Small_zps9f1d8ac1.jpg

067Small_zps904c7fc4.jpg

DanFrontCompare2years_zps51733869.jpg

DanTopcompare2years_zps7325a9f6.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Fantastical result! Me likely! Patient can now go out and enjoy life.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Looks really great! No surprise from H & W. Thanks for sharing this fantastic result!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Very nice density! This patient should really go see a hairstylist though as that cut is not doing him any favors....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I read this on another forum yesterday. Cases like the above make me feel a little short lived happiness and I have never seen this guy in my life :)

What a change he has had.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thanks for your comments guys much appreciated. I spoke to the patient recently and he is very happy with his result and how it has changed his life for the better.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson