Hey guys, I got help from you, so here I post my story: Dr Tejinder Bhatti

Hello,

This is my story: I am a student and I started to loose hair 4-5 years ago and started to use minoxi, a year and a half ago, most of my hair was gone because I stopped using minoxi, since than, I am using minoxi but my hair just do not get to any reasonable condition.

I decided to avoid pills because libido reduction is worst than hair reduction, at least for me.

Well, I had two clinics that is suitable for the money I have and as far as I know, they have a decent quality:

1. Dr Tejinder Bhatti (Darling Buds)

2. HDC clinic

They are both propose that I will move 2500 grafts to the front.

Finally, I chose Dr Tejinder Bhatti (Darling Buds).

I am going to have a surgery in about 2 weeks and I will post photos and comments about the service and tips for others who are willing to use this service.

And for now, this is my hair condition now, 17 days before the surgery.

IMG_3365.jpg.fa55c1d47fa32ccbcabd70778a09af5b.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg.6f07518674952d1ca1bb127905b64481.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to hear ur experience..I have been on the fence about booking a procedure with him since there are no patients who have posted complete 1 year pics so it's kind of hard to commit ..I hear good things about him though .All the best dude and keep us posted.

You are moving hair to the front, but you also seem to be losing in the crown. What is your plan for that? Will you have enough donor hair? Make no mistake about it that you will continue to lose hair throughout life. I'm not saying that you should aim to do anything about the crown now or even ever, but it is something you may not be considering in hopes of a fuller front. Given your case and the docs plan I'd be very hesitant.

The misconception that people see you from the front is just based on the fact you see yourself in the mirror. Believe me, we all look at each others sides, top, and backs of heads. A full front with a great hairline and thin or bald crown screams HT.

Plan for your future. Just saying.

The yellow line is the suggestion of two surgeons, HDC surgeon and dr. Bhatti..

I know that the hair that I have now will decrease in the future, thats for sure, but what can I do about it ?

and I think that the photos he get are not the photos I took right now and post and not the real situation that he will see at the moment I will get into his clinic.

Somebody here was at dr. Bhatti's clinic and saw how he works ? I got a good impression, what about you ?

5b32d9dd93b27_topview.jpg.82c3e74a0779021bc527b7052848750f.jpg

dr bahtti is one of the most economic and cheapest FUE surgeon as compare to 7$ per graft as FUE surgeons are charging which according to me is astronomical.

bhatti is charging $1 per graft or 1.25$ per graft.It includes beard, chest, abdomen and back i mean body haie. I think if i will go with him i will ask him to improve his hairline techniq and skills.

overall he is awesome just his hairline is not that great.

its my opinion and i am not judging him.

people have different perspective maybe some people want just hair on head some want just coverage and dont care about hairline.

• 3 weeks later...

The operation:

Hey guys, I have photos from the day of the operation (22/8), the day later (23/8) and today (24/8), I know that this photos are very important for a person that want to have a surgery in Bhatti's clinic, but the WIFI in the hotel does not works well.

I got:

133 Single grafts

1028 Doubles

1324 triples

Total: 2485

About the hotel:

I will give you an unpopular advise, get away from Altius hotel !

It's expensive, the room service are knocking my door 4-5 times a day for things that I do not need (that they can charge money for them) and can not make things that I do need, hot water in the shower for example... well, after 2 days and 2 cold showers, 4 phone calls and a lot of anger, I came there and shout on them, so they solve it eventually, but well, this hotel is expensive, why the things have to go so far for hot water in the shower ? And at the morning in the dining room, I poured milk to my glass, the milk has started to fill up the glass, but a worker from the hotel took the milk and glass from my hands so he can pour my milk... I understand that he was trying to be nice but it's annoying that they behave like that, what's next? Feed me like a baby? This is only two examples, there are alot, like not replacing my towels in my room and so on, they did it only after I ask for it, this is not a good service. One good thing is the food, amazing ! but, be careful, if you are calling to check what kind of fish they are making in the grilled fish and what is malai cofta, they may tell you that they will check and after 20 minutes, someone will knock on your door with the food even if you did not order (and ask for the payment.. sure..).

I will upload the photos of my scalp as soon as I will find a better wifi connection.

Have a nice day :)

Edited by hair-buyer

• 2 weeks later...

Looks better, I saw my family today, after 25 days away from home, I do not think that someone can tell, I do saw some looks on the hairline, they saw that something different but they can tell that I cut my hair in the other hand... my sister look at me like she try to see what happens, and than she say "you lost weight !", ohhh, yes, you caught me :)

101_1810---.jpg.e384086046dd62396a172dffacc0f86b.jpg

I also went to Dr Bhatti, 7 weeks ago, 3000 graphs, 1500 front line 1500 crown. I stayed in the same hotel, although I had no complaints and the food was amazing, Since then pretty much all my implants have fallen out, its kind of sucks, Im unaware how many hairs feel out or graphs, day 14 i had my first proper shower and dabbed my head and looked there were 20 or so graphs, also i was taking meds prior to the transplant and have found due to post op care and the use of less meds and using 2% minioxidol the hair i had grown back has fallen out, which really sucks, needless to say im heading back to Dr Bhatti in 4 weeks time for my second proceedure to fill in the top, hoping for another 2000. any way all the best !!

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

About the hotel, I know that it is not popular... but I will not go to this hotel if I will need to have another HT over there, I must say that the food is amazing, thats for sure.

I looked at your photos, it looks like a very good job, I hope to see it growing up and looking good ! I will keep looking at your updates. Why you didn't had a surgery for the top also in the same time ? it is not a waste of time, pain and money to have it all over again while you could have it in one time ?

I had originally planned to have 4000+ transplant, but once there Dr Bhatti said I had a small head (which I do and the photos I sent him were hard to tell) so he was not prepared to harvest any more than 3000. So we agreed on a 2nd HT about 9 months later. Due to new and unforeseen work commitments I seriously doubt I will be free in 9 months, so I asked Dr Bhatti is there any chance bringing the 2nd HT forward, to which he said no problem. Traveling is fine for me, as I am either in Bangkok (4 hours away) or Australia, which I will do a stop over in Bangkok anyway. Cost is minimal, so no real dramas, other than recovery time AGAIN!! Regarding the Hotel, I did have issues with the Internet, but showed emails to the front desk saying I had unlimited access, which solved the problem for a few more hours, until they sent the IT guy who actually set me up full access, but really hanging to eat their butter chicken again.

Best of luck bro!

being that this will be HT #2, I'm so much more exciting, first time around I was so shit scared, so many unknowns, so many nerves, and then I was a little let down when Dr Bhatti said he was only prepared to harvest 3000, after I had budgeted for 4000+ as I had saved and sacrificed for so long to feel let down at the finish line, tough to accept but now fully pumped for the next HT, and if this new job arises starting november, just perfect timing for everything. like most of us losing hair, depression leads to so many miss opportunities in life. Dr Bhatti has been some what of a life saver for me, I seriously doubt I would have been able to save for HT unless I had discovered Dr Bhatti and Darling buds team...

For Hotel guys, JW Marriott is amazing. One of the best hotels I have stayed in anywhere in the world. It is about 8500 Rs a night but Breakfast is free, and you get one free buffet meal your choice Lunch/Dinner. And the buffet spread is damn right world class. Wifi is free in that package too! Which is a huge bonus. They have an epic Spa and killer infinity pool to beef up the creds as well.

The way I looked at it, I had no issue spending that extra 3500 Rs (55$) a night, since I was saving so much money by Dr. Bhatti's rate of 70rs per graft. Only stayed 3 nights though,

STAY AT THE JW! Worth it. Treat yo self people, It makes the recovery period feel a lot more like a holiday :)

looking at your day 2 pics...he only took grafts from your right side. Did he take from back and left side aswell??

Yes, he did, i just did not see the point of posting so similar photo... and this is very hard to take a photo of this, it was a very small evidence to something...

• 1 month later...