21 years old, very bad hairline, Hair transplant possible in few months?

If I progress into NW6 than that will all be the crown though, so just wondering why front/mid scalp is still a no go?

Sorry I didn't quite catch what you meant, since progressing to NW6 is all crown, how exactly does that prohibit front/mid scalp work to be done?

I'm afraid of the side effects, I know that it's a must for me to take Fin If I want to get a transplant, but I just don't want to go through even temporary side effects.

In a large majority of the situations, you're not going to be able to notice any side effects. If you do, they are minimal. First time around, I felt as though I was having side effects, although livable ones. Eventually I quit because I wasn't sure I was seeing results. This time, I am on it and I fee absolutely nothing. It could have all easily been in my head...

Also, when I stopped the propecia, I was "back to normal"... Give it a go

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Lorenzo, Erdogan, Feriduni, Bisanga, Mwamba, Hakan.

I echo this. Although if I were to go to Europe I would only consider a couple of them, although they all have great reputations and results. Dr. Lorenzo is probably the best FUE surgeon in the world, and Dr Hakan is the best bang for the buck. He can provide great results without breaking the bank. The other doctors are significantly more expensive and, in my opinion, don't have any better results.

Don't get FUE done in North America.

Edited by Nick153452

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Thanks a lot guys much much appreciated.

and guys I want a buzz cut as a future hairstyle, so strip is a no go to begin with correct?

That is correct you will more than likely not be able to shave down after a strip procedure. However, you need to have your donor supply accessed for the total amount of grafts you have available from each method. You may not have enough donor available over your lifetime from FUE or maybe even strip, although that is unlikely. Whenever you consider a HT you need to make sure you don't get tunnel vision and instead come up with a solid long term plan, that is why it is highly recommended to get on finasteride long term. Nothing can compare to your native hair, even if you feel you don't have much left, it is all a numbers game with hair transplants. You will likely never achieve natural density, so any native hair you can hold on to is important as you donor supply in not endless.

Dr.Hakan in Turkey has agreed to transplant and he has the second week of Jan 14 available, and are asking me to put 20% discount now for my appointment to be confirmed.

Should I go ahead with the surgery guys? I'm in extreme depression because of the hairloss, I know you guys are giving me great advice, but I just need a transplant and my hairloss as you have seen is really bad.

They say they have treated a young patient 25 years old before as well.