Agenteye- 8 Month's Post-Op Photos- 4737 FUT transplant with Dr. Rahal

Man, the hair looks KILLER. Congrats! I am sure you are very happy. You can have a beard as a nurse, so that is good too.'

I have seen people ask you but I haven't noticed an answer. In what capacity do you represent Dr. Rahal?

Thanks so much Spanker! I am pretty darn happy so far!! I don't really know if I'll keep the itchy beard, but it's been fun at least so far! :o

And actually you're the first person to ask me about my representation of Dr. Rahal, as Dr. Rahal and his team just reached out to me a couple weeks ago, and I am new to the team. I'm strictly a forum advisor, and am here to answer questions for patients/prospective patients/anybody else who has questions about a hair restoration procedure in general. I am not here to push/peddle any products or agendas....I'm just the same guy as before, who happened to be asked if he could help lighten the clinic's workload by keeping a helpful presence in the forum.

The only phrase I can think of right now is "mind-blowing'. lol

Mike seriously though, what a transformation. Your hair is looking awesome man. Taco's comparison just sums it up. There has been a real noticeable thickening again just in the last month. If you're still considering another procedure I really don't know where the new hairs are gonna go. :confused:

Slickers. Thanks SO much buddy! You're always so awesome with the emails and encouragement and it means a ton!! LOL, there isn't A LOT of room for improvement, but I can get another couple thousand grafts in there. I want to add some density, tweak my temples just a tiny bit, finish up the crown, and address my midscalp. You can't really see it in my last photos cause my hair is so long and covers it....but my mid scalp is a bit thinner than I would like. I figure 2-3K more grafts total though, and I will hopefully never have to worry about hairloss again. I am certainly pleased with how far I have come so far. :cool::D

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Jerzig- Thanks a ton buddy! So do you!!! Great result with your 2000 grafts!

Cheers!

Eman-

Thank you buddy! I was one of those guys who could have probably done okay with the shaved/buzzed look....but I'm such a happier fella with my hair back. It was devastating having power alleys and a missing crown in my mid-twenties. I think the hair suits me just a bit better! Thanks again!!

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Agenteye,

That picture sums up your experience in one.

I would put it as your avatar picture as it is a highly impressive transformation. You definitely have reason to be smiling dude :D Well done.

5b32d98729050_image1.jpg.e58986a314016f766e8f5fc23d247a0e.jpg

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

chrisdav,

LOL I look so cheesy in that photo on the right side. I don't know if being being bald or looking like a complete goofball is worse?! I may wait til my 9 month photos....take a much nicer photo....and then splice the two together and update my avatar photo (like you did)!!! The quality of the photos of me are not very good (grainy looking) so maybe I can find better quality images for clarity anyway?! But I definitely think there's enough of a difference now to warrant a "before and after" comparison for easy reference to where I am today.....and from where I started! =)

Thanks for the feedback gentleman!

Mike

Thanks again everyone! The feedback and compliments are very much appreciated. I am very happy with the results so far, and can't wait to see what the next 3 months do!!

Results look really good buddy. Watch out at the nursing school with that hair and beard. I heard the ration of male to female is 1:10 and most of them are naughty nurses ;)

Hahahahaha! Thanks buddy!!!